Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: RFC 5017 on MIB Textual Conventions for Uniform ResourceIdentifiers (URIs)

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:33:37 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 3:24 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 5017 on MIB Textual Conventions for Uniform
ResourceIdentifiers (URIs)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5017

        Title:      MIB Textual Conventions for Uniform 
                    Resource Identifiers (URIs) 
        Author:     D. McWalter, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 14826
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-mcwalter-uri-mib-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5017.txt

This MIB module defines textual conventions to represent STD 66 Uniform
Resource Identifiers (URIs).  The intent is that these textual
conventions will be imported and used in MIB modules that would
otherwise define their own representation(s).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the
Internet  Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization
state and  status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be added to or
deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should be sent to
[email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending an
EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors