Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: MIB doctor review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-01

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:16:38 +0200

We need a reviewer for the UDP-Lite MIB
(draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-01) which is entering IETF Last Call.
Please volunteer if you have the time to perform this review in the next
few weeks. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Magnus Westerlund [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:00 AM
To: Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Cc: tsvwg chair
Subject: MIB doctor review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-01

Hi Dan,

I have just requested IETF last call on the UDP-Lite MIB
(draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-01). Can you please initiate a MIB doctor
review of the document.

Thanks

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors