Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: [ipcdn] Last Call: draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling (Signaling MIB for PacketCable and IPCablecom Multimedia Terminal Adapters (MTAs)) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:23:21 +0200

MIB Doctors,

Please have a look at this document in IETF LC. Bert performed the MIB
Doctor review but a second looke never harms. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 12:45 AM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [ipcdn] Last Call: draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling (Signaling
MIB for PacketCable and IPCablecom Multimedia Terminal Adapters (MTAs))
to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the IP over Cable Data Network WG
(ipcdn) to consider the following document:

- 'Signaling MIB for PacketCable and IPCablecom Multimedia Terminal 
   Adapters (MTAs) '
   <draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-15.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-09-24. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-signaling-15.t
xt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
9514&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors