Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-forces-mib (ForCES MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:50:49 +0200

MIB Doctors,

The Forces MIB is in IETF Last Call together with the basic protocol and
forwarding element documents, for consideration as PS. John Flick is the
MIB doctor for this document, and a previous revision incorporated his
MIB Doctor review comments. It would be however useful if other MIB
doctors and John, of course, have another look at this latest revision. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 11:43 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-forces-mib (ForCES MIB) to Proposed
Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Forwarding and Control Element
Separation WG (forces) to consider the following document:

- 'ForCES MIB '
   <draft-ietf-forces-mib-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-09-08. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-mib-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14188&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors

---

From: "Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:58:08 +0200

I sort of wonder if the Counter32 is the proper datattype for some
of the counters. They sound more like ZeroBasedCounter32 to me.

Further I do not see any text regarding possible discontinuities.

Just my very quick read.

Bert
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
To: "MIB Doctors (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 11:50 AM
Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-forces-mib (ForCES MIB) 
toProposed Standard