Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-mib (Management Information Base for OSPFv3) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 16:19:58 +0200

FYI. Joan Cucchiara worked close with the editors and performed a
couple of MIB Doctor reviews. 

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 12:52 AM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-mib (Management Information
Base for OSPFv3) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Open Shortest Path First IGP WG
(ospf) to consider the following document:

- 'Management Information Base for OSPFv3 '
   <draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-mib-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-06-11. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-mib-14.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
4497&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce