Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] Fwd: 10 MIB-DOCTORS moderator request(s) waiting

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 20:32:45 -0500

MIB doctors,

There are more and more requests to join the MIB-doctors mailer.
And each time, I have to reply that this is a closed mailing list. I 
haven't found an option in the admin tool to say that this is a closed 
mailing list (if someone knows about this ...).
So I changed the text at https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors

    This is a CLOSED MAILING LIST, for MIB DOCTORS at the IETF. You will
    not be subscribed with the automatic procedure below. Send an email
    to the the list owner ([email-masked]), justifying why you should
    become a MIB DOCTOR first. If the answer is positive, then subscribe
    to MIB-DOCTORS by filling out the following form.

The rest of the text is auto-generated, so I can't change it.

Regards, Benoit

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	10 MIB-DOCTORS moderator request(s) waiting
Date: 	Sun, 28 Oct 2012 08:00:10 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

The [email-masked] mailing list has 10 request(s) waiting for
your consideration at:

	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/admindb/mib-doctors
	
Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

Pending subscriptions:
     [email-masked] (Edward Miller) Tue Oct 23 10:54:38 2012
     [email-masked] (Sarah Anderson) Tue Oct 23 21:49:02 2012
     [email-masked] (Linda Diaz) Wed Oct 24 15:04:21 2012
     [email-masked] (Elizabeth Jenkins) Thu Oct 25 04:50:05 2012
     [email-masked] (Rebecca Price) Thu Oct 25 07:37:15 2012
     [email-masked] (Ryan Rodriguez) Thu Oct 25 08:04:01 2012
     [email-masked] (Gloria Russell) Thu Oct 25 09:37:16 2012
     [email-masked] (Johnny Wright) Sat Oct 27 14:18:33 2012
     [email-masked] (Kathleen Hughes) Sat Oct 27 17:11:21 2012
     [email-masked] (Zachary Washington) Sat Oct 27 20:05:38 2012