Subject: Re: [MIB-DOCTORS] Why is this MIB module read-write?

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 13:01:35 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Hi -

>From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
>Sent: Feb 3, 2014 10:31 AM
>To: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
>Cc: Farrel Adrian <[email-masked]>, "MIB Doctors (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: [MIB-DOCTORS] Why is this MIB module read-write?
>
>
>	Juergen,
>
>	I like the use of the adverb; it shows we mean business. *)
>
>	--Tom

To paraphrase another thread on another subject on the IETF list:
if someone puts any read-write or read-create objects in a MIB
module, such a statement gives the ADs another tool with which
to slap the WG down.

Randy