Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] MIB doctor review: draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-05 and draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 11:41:52 +0200

Hi Chris,

Trying to round-robin MIB reviews 
(http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki/mib-doctors-review-history), 
would you be available to review draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-05 and 
draft-ietf-bfd-mib-17?
Note that David Black already provided some useful feedback part of his 
GEN-ART review, and that generated some good discussion.
See http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg87489.html

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:35:54 +0200

Hi Chris,

Please let us know.

Regards, Benoit
> Note that David Black already provided some useful feedback part of 
> his GEN-ART review, and that generated some good discussion.