Subject: [mif] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-ps-02.txt

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 21:39:03 +0800

Hello, all

This is the update of one problem statement.
Thanks for your comments.

Regards,

-Hui

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 2009/3/9
Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-ps-02.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : Problem Statement and Requirement of Simple
IP Multi-homing of the Host
       Author(s)       : M. Hui, H. Deng
       Filename        : draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-ps-02.txt
       Pages           : 13
       Date            : 2009-03-09

This document discusses current issues with simple IP multi-homing.
In order to have deep understanding of the issue, the document also
analyzes related works in IETF.  In the end gives the requirements of
the simple IP multi-homing in concern of technical implements. Simple
IP multi-homing focuses on simultaneous multiple IP connections of
the host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-ps-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt