Subject: [mif] Five additional problem statements for mif

From: Min Hui <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:39:34 +0800

Hi, all mif fans

I have viewed the agenda of mif bof, and I notice some problem
statements for mif are not concluded in the current ps documents which
will be discussed in the meeting.
So I post these additional problems in the mail list for discussion,
all of them come from the draft
"draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-ps-02" with some modifications
according to the comments received recently.
There are five problems in addition, which will be proposed in five
separated mails in order to have sufficient discussion for each of
them.
Five mails will be sent out following this mail, the structure is:
1. Host routing
2. DNS selection
3. Different metric measurements
4. Source address selection for IPv4
5. TOS consideration

Any comment is welcomed, and thanks for your notice.

BR,
- Hui Min