Subject: Re: [mif] [multipathtcp] draft agenda for MPTCP WG Meeting

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:12:01 +0200

Hi, MIF WG,

On 2009-10-27, at 20:15, [email-masked] wrote:
> 8.  Host routing [10mins] – Mark Handley

I think this presentation (and draft draft-handley-mptcp-routing in  
general) are interesting to you as well.

Lars

---

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:07:06 +0800

Thanks for your information.

Previously I thought mp-tcp might not touch the host routing stack and
would work under the assumption that host routing being solved. This
draft talks about how MP-TCP should interact with host routing
mechanism. It is an effective way to support a MIF host. But given the
potential diversity of host routing mechanisms, we may prefer do this
in a more general way. MIF is currently working on some informational
documents, but i believe there is a need of a specific host based
routing mechanisms?

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 4:12 PM, Lars Eggert <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I think this presentation (and draft draft-handley-mptcp-routing in general)
> are interesting to you as well.
>
> Lars
> _______________________________________________
> mif mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mif
>
>