Subject: [mif] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:07:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MIF API consideration
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          Ted Lemon
                          Yuri Ismailov
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes an abstract API that provides the minimal
   functionality required for a program to communicate effectively with
   peers and services on the network while running on a host that has
   more than one active network interface.  This API is abstract: we
   describe the functionality that must be provided, not the bindings
   that should be used to provide that functionality.  The functionality
   described here provides the building blocks from which higher-level
   APIs might be built, and is not intended to be used directly by
   typical applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-api-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/