Subject: [mif] dhcp route option on issue tracker

From: Arifumi Matsumoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:00:32 +0900

All,

as far as I see the issue tracker site, only the minor or trivial
issues are raised
about the dhcp route option.
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mif/trac/report/1

Please report an issue to the sie, if you have one.

Thanks.

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:21:10 +0200

Hello Arifumi,

Thank you for the email.  I am trying to udnerstand what is meant by
qualifying them as minor and trivial?  Some of them have Type as
"Enhancement".

Also, what do these qualifications mean with respect to progressing the
draft?  Does it mean they'd supposedly have to be solved in order to
progress?  (when I created some of them I was wondering the same thing).

Additionally, two issues were posted by Ivo Sedlacek " Question to
draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option-05" on October 24th, 2012.  Shall we
discuss these 2 issues?  Should one upload these 2 issues on the tracker?

Thanks and listening to advice,

Alex

Le 26/10/2012 11:00, Arifumi Matsumoto a écrit :
> issues are raised about the dhcp route option.
> Thanks. _______________________________________________ mif mailing
> list [email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mif
>
>

---

From: Arifumi Matsumoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:50:22 +0900

Alex,

first of all, thank you for filing the issues to the site.

comments inline.

> qualifying them as minor and trivial?  Some of them have Type as

I mean  Priority value listed on each issue.

> progress?  (when I created some of them I was wondering the same thing).

This document has passwd WGLC. So the progress should mean IESG review.
I think all the issues have to be solved to progess.

But, I want to have all the issues posted to the site, and try to work with
important ones if we have.

> discuss these 2 issues?  Should one upload these 2 issues on the tracker?

I think we do not need to upload, as far as any disagreement are not raised
to my answering comment.

Thanks.

> _______________________________________________
> mif mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mif