Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-template-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 07:27:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Defining Extensions to IODEF
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-template-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-07

   This document provides guidelines for extensions to IODEF [RFC5070]
   for exchange of incident management data, and contains a template for
   Internet-Drafts describing those extensions, in order to ease the
   work and improve the quality of extension descriptions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-template-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-template-03.txt

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 16:38:12 +0100

Greetings, all,

This revision addresses the comments in the APPSDIR review, removes the language adding review to the IANA XML Schema registry for IODEF extensions (these were moved to draft-trammell-mile-iodef-xmlreg-01, which I submit for consideration as a working group item within MILE), and changes the intended status of the document to Informational.

If this document should require another WGLC due to its status/focus change, I believe the document in its present state is ready for that WGLC.

Best regards,

Brian (author hat)

On Mar 7, 2012, at 4:27 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mile mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile