Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 05:55:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IODEF Enumeration Reference Format
        Authors         : Adam W. Montville
                          David Black
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-06-20

Abstract:
   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) provides a
   Reference class used to reference external entities (such as
   enumeration identifiers).  However, the method of external entity
   identification has been left unstructured.  This document describes a
   method to provide structure for referencing external entities for the
   IODEF Reference class and thus updates IODEF's ReferenceName
   (RFC5070).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 07:47:11 +0900

Hello all,

We are about to submit the enum draft to IESG for publication.
The draft is, IMHO, in a good shape thanks to the kind works of the editors
and document shepherd.

I am wondering if anybody has any interests of implementing this enum draft
now or in the future.
It would be nice to see the people's interests in this.

On the other hand, if you know any implementation examples (or any projects
implementing the examples) of the enum draft, please kindly share the
information here.
It would be nice to cite the information in the implementation draft.

Thank you.

Take

> -----Original Message-----
> From: mile [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 9:55 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-06.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mile mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile