Subject: [mile] summary docuument, to be posted to the ITU-T Q.4/17 interim meeting

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 09:21:41 +0900

Hello all,

As an method to gather more attention, I am thinking to post the attached
document to the ITU-T Q.4/17 interim meeting.
The document lists the links to the drafts in this working group.
I've added small summaries of the drafts.

The topic of Q.4/17 is cybersecurity, and secuirty experts have been working
hard there.
The interim meeting will be held online in July, though the specific date is
not decided yet.
I'll share details when I get to know that.
I'm thinking to share our current activity and solicit comments/reviews to
the drafts there.

If you would like to revise the document, please feel free to edit the
document.
I would like to send the document to the Q.4/17 rapporteur on 23rd, so any
feedback, if any, by that date would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Take