Subject: [mile] IETF-90: call for agenda items

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:13:38 +0900

Greetings,

We would like to build the agenda for the meeting at IETF-90.
Please send your requests including the topic, requested time, and relevant
Internet-Draft(s). 

Thanks and Regards,

Take

PS: The MILE session will be on Wednesday, 1520-1650 in Salon B, as Dave has
posted in the previous email.

---

From: Mio SUZUKI <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 19:36:44 +0900

Hello. 

I’m Mio Suzuki, a security researcher at National Institute 
of Information and Communications Technology, Japan.

I’m now writing a draft about “Incident Information Exchange in Darknet Monitoring System”.
The abstract of the draft is as follows:

   We have been working for an application of large-scale darknet(also
   called "Network Telescopes") monitoring that significantly
   contributes to the security of live networks.  We employ a large-
   scale distributed darknet that consists of several organizations that
   mutually observe the malicious packets transmitted from the inside of
   the organizations.  To enhance efficiency of monitoring and measures,
   we have to exchange information gathered from each organization.
   This draft shares the schema used to exchange information among
   organizations.

I’ll submit the draft by the end of this week, 
so could you take 20min for my presentation?

Kind regards,
mio

2014/06/25 16:13, Takeshi Takahashi <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> mile mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile

--
Mio SUZUKI @ NICT, Japan
Cybersecurity Laboratory
Network Security Research Institute
National Institute of Information and Communications Technology