Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rolie-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 08:44:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource-Oriented Lightweight Indicator Exchange
        Author          : John P. Field
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rolie-01.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2015-12-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a resource-oriented approach to cyber security
   information sharing.  Using this approach, a CSIRT or other
   stakeholder may share and exchange representations of cyber security
   incidents, indicators, and other related information as Web-
   addressable resources.  The transport protocol binding is specified
   as HTTP(S) with a MIME media type of Atom+XML.  An appropriate set of
   link relation types specific to cyber security information sharing is
   defined.  The resource representations leverage the existing IODEF
   [RFC5070] and RID [RFC6545] specifications as appropriate.
   Coexistence with deployments that conform to existing specifications
   including RID [RFC6545] and Transport of Real-time Inter-network
   Defense (RID) Messages over HTTP/TLS [RFC6546] is supported via
   appropriate use of HTTP status codes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rolie/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rolie-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/