Subject: [mile] status summary of our activities

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 01:18:50 +0900

Hello all,

Though one month has already passed after the Yokohama meeting, let me thank
all those who came to Yokohama for the meeting or who joined the meeting
remotely.
Let me summarize the status of our activities so that we can restart our
work.

1. rfc5070-bis draft

We have concluded the WGLC.
The editors will revise the draft and submit the revision.

2. Rolie draft

We had the PoC demonstration in Yokohama.
When the editor is ready, we will initiate the WGLC.

3. XMPP draft and IDEA draft

These drafts were introduced in the Yokohama meeting.
To cope with them, we will consider modifying the charter text.

4. Implement draft

The editors requested to issue its WGLC at the next meeting in April.
Feedbacks are requested by then.

5. Guidance draft

The editors are currently finalizing the draft.
We wish to finalize the draft as soon as possible, but no specific timeline
was set.

If something is incorrect, please kindly let me know.

Thanks and regards,
Take

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 16:36:42 +0000

> When the editor is ready, we will initiate the WGLC.
In particular, chair are expecting a new version before WGLC, as the 
draft is currently expired.