Subject: [mile] Reminders: cut-off date, IODEF-bis, implementreport

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 08:14:10 +0900

Hello all,

Some friendly reminders:

1. draft submission cut-off date.

2016-03-21 (Monday): Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts,
including -00) by UTC 23:59, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2. IODEF-bis final version

The draft has already finished the last call, and we are at the final stage
of the edits.
Please kindly provide your comments to the authors, if any.
This will be our last chance to reflect your comments.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis/?include_text=1

3. WGLC for implementrepoprt draft

During the IETF 95, we are scheduled to initiate the WGLC for the
implementreport draft, according to the discussion in IETF 94.
So if you have any comments to the draft, please kindly provide feedback to
the editors.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-implementreport/

Take