Subject: [mile] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 07:04:22 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-implementreport/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

One high level comment: I personally would rather see this as an appendix
of RFC5070bis than an own document.

Minor comments:
- Please add a refernce to RFC5070-bis

- http://siis.realmv6.org/implementations/ - this link did not work for
me. Should this information be hosted somewhere, were long-time hosting
is guaranteed?

- I don't understand the following sentence; is there a reference
missing? 
  "IODEF-SCI is the IETF draft that extends IODEF so that IODEF document
can embed structured cybersecurity information (SCI)"

- What is the following sentence suposed to tell me? 
  "Note that users can enjoy this software with their own
responsibility."

- draft-field-mile-rolie-02 should also be a real reference; and maybe
"XEP-0268 (http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0268.html)" as well? In general
check references where needed.

- This is in the past: "General availability of Threat Central will be in
2014"

- There are also a couple of other nits (e.g. missing articles) that
probably will be fixed by the RFC editor, but maybe double-check if you
do an update.