Subject: [mile] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 02:21:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange of the IETF.

        Title           : IODEF Usage Guidance
        Authors         : Panos Kampanakis
                          Mio Suzuki
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance-07.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-11-15

Abstract:
   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format v2
   [I-D.ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis] defines a data representation that
   provides a framework for sharing information commonly exchanged by
   Computer Security Incident Response Teams (CSIRTs) about computer
   security incidents.  Since the IODEF model includes a wealth of
   available options that can be used to describe a security incident or
   issue, it can be challenging for security practicioners to develop
   tools that can leverage IODEF for incident sharing.  This document
   provides guidelines for IODEF practicioners.  It also addresses how
   common security indicators can be represented in IODEF and use-cases
   of how IODEF is being used so far.  The goal of this document is to
   make IODEF's adoption by vendors easier and encourage faster and
   wider adoption of the model by Computer Security Incident Response
   Teams (CSIRTs) around the world.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mio Suzuki <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:13:07 +0900

Hello,

I’ve modified all examples of our draft to fit v2 schema.
But I don’t have much confidence that the examples are contextually correct even after they have passed schema validation. Could you give me some comments?

Regards,
Mio

> 2016/11/15 19:21、[email-masked]:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mile mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile