Subject: [Mip4] [issue25] AAA-NAI extension sub-types for non-AAA NAIs

From: admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:44:15 +0000

This comment from admin <[email-masked]> has been added to issue 25:

draft: draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-nai -> draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-nai

From Thomas Narten:

Sounds good. Other possible improvements:

Update title to something more like:

OLD:

    Mobile IPv4 Extension for AAA Network Access Identifiers

New:

    Mobile IPv4 Extension for carrying Network Access Identifiers

(i.e., remove AAA part).
    
In section 3, take out all references to AAA, and just make it a
generic option.

Sections 4-5 can be the AAA specific stuff.

Then, make the IANA considerations more generic, as you suggest.

Maybe double check that the abstract/intro don't need tweaking a
bit. Just looking at the abstract, it seems OK.
_________________________________________________
Mip4 issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/mip4/issue25>
_________________________________________________

-- 
Mip4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4