Subject: [Mip4] Agenda for MIP4 at IETF61

From: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:58:05 -0500

Hello,

Below is a proposed agenda for the MIP4 working group meeting at
IETF61.

Please send any comments or requests for additional slots to the
chairs and the [email-masked] mailing list.

-Pete & Henrik

MIP4 (Mobility for IPv4 WG) Agenda
----------------------------------------
  
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
THURSDAY, November 11, 2004
  
CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
        Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
  
Agenda:
  
1. Preliminaries                                15 min  Chairs
  	  (slides: http://mip4.org/ietf61/item-1.ppt)
          - Minutes
          - Agenda bashing
          - WG status web page update
            ( http://www.mip4.org/ )
  
2. Document Status                              10 min  Chairs
     draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-nai-03                      RFC Published
     draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-key-06                      RFC Ed Queue
     draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-09   AD Evaluation
     draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-statement-03        IESG Evaluation
     draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis-02                   Almost ready to be sent to IESG
     draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-tunnel-09               Draft with new boilerplate, then IESG
     draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment-03           Publication Requested
     draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages-02        IESG Evaluation
     draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis-01                   Review needed
     draft-ietf-mobileip-vpn-problem-solution-03     Editing needed
     draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis-01                   ID exists
     draft-mip4-faerr-00.txt			     In WG last call
  
3. 3012bis - summary of recent issues,		5 min	Jayshree Bharatia
   status and next steps.
  	- draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis-02.txt
  
4. Co-editor for draft:				5 min	Chairs
	- draft-ietf-mobileip-vpn-problem-solution-03.txt
  
5. Resolving outstanding issues for 3344bis,	15 min	Charlie Perkins
   and next steps
        
6. Faerr document - last call status		5 min	Chairs

7. Take up route optimization for MIPv4?	5 min	??	
  
						------
Total						60 min

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/