Subject: [Mip4] IANA numbers for AAA-Key

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:07:28 +0200

Hi,

	IANA number assignment for the 4 messages described
in RFC-to-be draft-ietf-mip4-aaa-key has now been proposed.

As there are implementations of earlier versions of this
specification out in the wild, and as the numbering space
for subtypes was collapsed from 4 individual subtype spaces
to one common subtype space, we would like to verify that the
assignments make sense to all of you who have earlier
implementations.

Extension numbers:
  Value   Name                                                
 -------  ----------------------------------------            
  40      MN-FA-KeyGen Request         
  41      MN-FA-KeyGen Reply           
  42      MN-HA-KeyGen Request         
  43      MN-HA-KeyGen Reply           

KeyGen subtypes per [RFC-ietf-mip4-aaa-key-06.txt]
  Subtype
  Value   Name                                                
 -------  ----------------------------------------            
      1    KeyGen Request/Reply from AAA                      
      7    Not to be allocated - used by early implementations

Replay Method Identifier - per [RFC-ietf-mip4-aaa-key-06.txt]
Replay Method   Name                           
--------------  ----------------------------------
           0-1  Reserved
             2  Timestamps                        
             3  Nonces                            
       4-65535  Unallocated

Please comment to the list.

	Regards,

		Henrik and Pete

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/