Subject: [Mip4] Conformance test suite for mobileipv4 agents

From: "Zhou, Yong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:36:22 -0400

Hi there,

I am trying to find a conformance test suite for Mobile-IP-v4 agents. I
noticed that there is one called "basic Conformance tests for mobileip
agents" by Sun Microsystems, which had been presented at cthon2002. Any
information about this particular test suite or any other conformance
test suite will be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Yong

Yong Zhou
703-433-4797 [O]
703-930-3677 [M]
[email-masked]

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/