Subject: [Mip4] draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-01

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 14:54:22 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

I just submitted a revised version of the MIP/VPN solution
document (draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-01).  Espen,
the new co-editor, did a read through and a number of
presentational and structural changes were made as a result.

The document should now be in quite good shape for wider
review.  Let's get this document out the door asap :-)

Best regards,

-Sami
-- 
Sami Vaarala
Chief Technology Officer
Stinghorn

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/