Subject: [Mip4] CFP: WirelessCom 2005 symposium on Wireless IP

From: Muhammad Jaseemuddin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:06:33 -0500

Symposium on Wireless IP
http://wireless.cs.tku.edu.tw/WirelessIP/ 

As part of IEEE WirelessCom 2005

http:// 
<http://www.ece.queensu.ca/hpages/faculty/safwat/wirelesscom/05/>sa1.sice.umkc.edu/wc05/ 
<http://sa1.sice.umkc.edu/wc05/>

Sheraton Maui Resort, Kaanapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii, USA

http://www.sheraton-maui.com/

June 13-16, 2005

Technical Sponsorship: IEEE TCCC, TCPC, and SSCTC

THEME

Wireless Internet technology will be the next milestone for modern 
telecommunications technology and allows networked communication even 
while a user is on the move. New protocols have been developed in order 
to meet the multifunction requirements of both telecommunication and 
data communications. Protocols such as 802.11a, 802.11b or 802.11g, 
W-CDMA, CDMA-2000, were designed to meet different needs in mobile 
networks. While Internet technologies have succeeded in overcoming the 
barriers of time and distance, they have yet to fully accommodate the 
increasing mobile computer usage. There is a need for a common mobility 
solution to be adopted that would include independence of access network 
technologies and common solutions for fixed and wireless networks. 
Wireless and Mobile IP are promising technologies to serve this purpose, 
providing seamless mobility solution among the diversity of access. 
Wireless IP has been perceived as the potential future mobility 
standard. Original papers are invited in the area of Wireless IP. Papers 
must represent high-quality and previously unpublished work. Topics of 
interest include, but are not limited to, the following:

? Mobile IP-based communications network architecture
? Mobility management for wireless network
? Mobile IP applications
? Mobile IP QoS protocol
? Performance modeling of Mobile IP
? Design and analysis for Mobile IP
? Ad hoc wireless networks using IP mobility
? Mobile IPv6 based overlay communication network architecture
? Mobile IPv6 based management for wireless overlay networks
? IPv6 based mobile computing applications on overlay networks
? Secure mobile IPv6 based wireless communications on overlay networks
? IPv6 based mobile QoS protocol in overlay network environments
? Ad hoc wireless networks using IPv6 mobility in overly network 
environments

Submission Guidelines
All papers are limited to 6 pages and must be in standard IEEE 
double-column format. (IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscripts 
style: two columns, single-spaced), including figures and references, 
using 10 fonts, and number each page. You can confirm the IEEE Computer 
Society Proceedings Author Guidelines at the following web page:
http://computer.org/cspress/instruct.htm.
All submissions will be handled via the conference web site at: 
https://msrcmt.research.microsoft.com/WirelessCom2005.

Important Dates
Paper Submission Deadline: March 31, 2005
Notification of Acceptance: April 15, 2005
Camera-Ready Papers: May 1, 2005

Co-Chairs
Han-Chieh Chao, National Dong Hwa University, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Hiroshi Esaki, University of Tokyo, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Vice-Chairs
Chih-Yung Chang, Tamkang University,  [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Yuh-Shyan Chen, National Chung Cheng University 
<http://www.ccu.edu.tw/>, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Jie Li, University of Tsukuba, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Muhammad Jaseemuddin, Ryerson University, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/