Subject: [Mip4] [Researchers] IEEE Latin America Magazine

From: "Profa Mirela Sechi Moretti Annoni Notare" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:57:40 -0300

Dear Researcher,

On behalf of the Editorial Board of IEEE Latin America Magazine (Region 9)
and knowing about your expertise, we would like to invite you to submitt
your research results to the IEEE Latin America Magazine.

More infos about the IEEE R9 Magazine can be found at
http://ewh.ieee.org/reg/9/etrans/
http://www.revista_latin_america.pea.usp.br

Thank you very much for your interest.
Looking forward to hearing from you,

Profa Mirela Sechi Moretti Annoni Notare
REVISTA DE ENGENHARIA ELÉTRICA DO IEEE AMÉRICA LATINA
Conselho Editorial - Computacao
[email-masked]
www.inf.barddal.br/~mirela 

_______________________________________________
Researchers mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.ufsc.br/mailman/listinfo/researchers

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/