Subject: [Mip4] IETF-64 MIP4 Agenda, updated

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:53:01 +0200

Hi,

    Here's an updated agenda proposal.  You can always find the latest
version of the agenda at any of these links:

  With html links:
	http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mip4/agenda
	http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/64/mip4

  as a plain text file:
	http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/agenda/mip4.txt

The IETF-64 agenda, with links to available WG agendas, is available
here:
	http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/64

Regards,

	Henrik

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        
Mobility for IPv4 WG (mip4)

**Draft** agenda, as of 19th October 2005

TUESDAY, November 8, 2005, 1510-1710
====================================

CHAIRS: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
        Pete McCann <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Preliminaries                                        10 min Chairs
   - Minutes
   - Agenda bashing

2. Document Status                                      15 min Chairs

    draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis                  
                Waiting for a new revision from Charlie, then pub. request

    draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution        
                Waiting for review from Vijay

    draft-ietf-mip4-dynamic-assignment          
                Waiting for AD Go-Ahead::Revised ID Needed

    draft-ietf-mip4-faerr                       
                Waiting for AD Writeup

    draft-ietf-mip4-reg-tunnel                  
                AD Evaluation::Revised ID Needed

    draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis                  
                Waiting for AD Writeup
                Several reviews done for AD,
                Need to decide whether to fork off the Generalized 
                Mobile IP Authentication Extension as a separate draft.

    draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4  
                IESG Evaluation::AD Followup
                (Just re-submitted by Karim, ready to go to RFC Editor)

    draft-ietf-mip4-rfc2006bis                  
                MIP-centric review done, new revision needed

    draft-ietf-mip4-experimental-messages       RFC 4064
    draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-statement       RFC 4093

3. New charter                                           5 min Chairs
   http://mip4.org/charter/mip4-charter-2005-09-08.html

4. New WG drafts:                                       20 min Authors  
   Status summary, open issues:

      draft-devarapalli-mip4-mobike-connectivity-00.txt

      draft-sastry-mip4-string-extension-02.txt

      draft-nakhjiri-radius-mip4-01.txt

      draft-koodli-fmipv4-00.txt

      draft-bharatia-mip4-gen-ext-00.txt

5. MIP transition work - IPv6 over MIPv4 and MIPv4 over IPv6.  5 min

   Taking on some work in this area has been discussed earlier, during
   IETF-62.  The question has been raised by some people again, in view
   of the work on MIPv6 over IPv4 and IPv4 over MIPv6 which is being
   done in the MIP6 working group.

   Related drafts:
      draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4
      draft-larsson-v6ops-mip-scenarios

6. GRE Key Extension for Mobile IPv4                    10 min Parviz
      draft-yegani-gre-key-extension

      GRE (Generic Routing Encapsulation) [ RFC 2784 ] is one of the
      encapsulation formats permitted by RFC 3344.  GRE may use keys
      to distinguish different tunnels from each other. [RFC 2890].
      This draft proposes a MIPv4 extension to communicate GRE keys
      between MIPv4 tunnel endpoints when requesting GRE tunnelling
      for MIPv4 traffic.

7. Mobile IPv4 Fast Handovers for 802.16e networks       5 min Junghoon
      draft-jee-mip4-fh80216e

      IEEE 802.16e is an amendment of 802.16 ("WiMAX") which extends it
      from fixed terminals only to fixed and mobile operation.
      This document describes how Mobile IPv4 Fast Handover can be used
      IEEE 802.16e link layers.

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/