Subject: [mip4] Call For Participation: NASM 2005 (Nov. 22-24, 2005)

From: Ka-Cheong Leung <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 22:10:06 +0800 (HKT)

*******************************************************************************

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
The First International Workshop on Network Architecture and Service Models
NASM 2005
November 22-24, 2005
Fudan University, Shanghai, China

http://www.cs.fudan.edu.cn/mobile/news/nasm2005/NASM-2005.htm

Technically Co-Sponsored by:
The British Computer Society (BCS)
The Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE)
The Chinese Institute of Electronics (CIE)
IEEE Beijing Section

*******************************************************************************

You are cordially invited to participate in the upcoming first International
Workshop on network Architecture and Service Models (NASM 2005).  This is a
selective single-track forum for the presentation of research results on
new approaches and technologies in the field of next generation networks (NGN),
ad hoc mobile networks, wireless sensor networks, and P2P networks.

Technical Program
-----------------

The technical program at NASM 2005 consists of 36 high quality papers covering
the architecture and service models of the next generation wired networks, and
wireless and mobile networks.  Complete details of the program can be found at:

 	http://www.cs.fudan.edu.cn/mobile/news/nasm2005/NASM-2005.htm

Keynote Speakers
----------------

Three renowned speakers will provide keynote talks.

1.  Prof. JiangXing Wu from the National Digital Switching Center will give a
     talk on "China's Next Generation Networks Architectures".

2.  Prof. Victor O. K. Li from the University of Hong Kong will present his
     keynote on "Future of 3G/4G Next Generation Networks".

3.  Prof. Teruo Higashino from the university of Osaka will deliver his speech
     on "Future of Mobile Computing & Ubiquitous Networks".

Registration
------------

You can download a registration form from:

 	http://www.cs.fudan.edu.cn/mobile/news/nasm2005/registration.htm

A completed registration form should be faxed to +86-21-65642824.  You can
either call +86-21-55664617 or e-mail to [email-masked] if you have
any questions about registration.

Accommodation
-------------

NASM 2005 will take place in Shanghai, the largest industrial city in China.
The conference will be hosted at Fudan University.  A number of hotels are
located nearby.  For booking details, please refer to:

http://www.software.fudan.edu.cn/wfss/laborary/dmcl/nasm2005/NASM-hotel-Web.mht

We look forward to seeing you in Shanghai for NASM 2005!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Ka-Cheong Leung
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of EEE
The University of Hong Kong

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/