Subject: [Mip4] Reminder: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-00]

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:50:06 +0200

Hi,

  This is a reminder regarding the WG last call on the mip4-mobike-connectivity
draft, which ends this Friday.

Please indicate whether you support sending this draft up for publication
or not.

Regards,

	Henrik

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Mip4] Working Group Last Call for	draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-00
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:25:27 -0500
From: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
To: Mobile IPv4 Mailing List <[email-masked]>

This message announces a WG last call on:

  "Secure Connectivity and Mobility using Mobile IPv4 and MOBIKE"
  - draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-00

The last call will conclude at 24:00 UTC on Friday, 28 April 2006.

draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-00 describes the use of IKEv2 and 
MOBIKE in conjunction with Mobile IPv4 to offer secure connectivity to a 
protected network along with mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-00.txt>

Please respond to this WG last call:

* If you have no comments on the draft, and support its advancement,
   simply respond with a line containing something like

    "I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
     request for publication as proposed standard."

   If you have comments, please use a line similar to the one above, and
   supplement this with your comments.

* If you *don't* support its advancement, respond with a line containing
   something like the following, supplemented by your comments -

    "I don't support the advancement of this document to the IESG with
     a request for publication as proposed standard, for the following
     reasons:"
    ...

     Pete & Henrik

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/