Subject: [Mip4] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-01.txt

From: "Tsirtsis, George" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:34:13 -0700

Pete/Henrik,

This draft was just updated and it is now available on the I-D
directory.

Based on the discussion during the WG meeting we are requesting for this
proposal to be adopted as a working group draft.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Regards
George

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 6:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-01.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Dual Stack Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)	: G. Tsirtsis, et al.
	Filename	: draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2006-4-14
	
This specification provides IPv6 extensions to the Mobile IPv4 
[MIPv4] protocol. The extensions allow a dual stack node to use IPv4 
and IPv6 home addresses as well as move between IPv4 and dual stack 
network infrastructures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:44:19 +0200

Hi George,

> This draft was just updated and it is now available on the I-D

Good, good.

> proposal to be adopted as a working group draft.

Right.  Well, we didn't have time for any proper discussion during
the meeting, and there were voices which called for that, explicitly,
so let's start by hearing what people have to say about this proposal.

Speak up, people!

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: "Alpesh Patel \(alpesh\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:05:35 -0700

I think it is a good idea to work on this proposal. Makes sense from deployment point too - since v4 is already out there - an incremental addition.

-a

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Levkowetz [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Mon 4/17/2006 8:44 AM
To: Tsirtsis, George
Cc: Pete McCann; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Mip4] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-tsirtsis-v4v6-mipv4-01.txt
 
Hi George,

Good, good.

Speak up, people!

Regards,

	Henrik