Subject: [Mip4] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-02

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:59:37 +0200

This message announces a WG last call on:

  "Mobile IPv4 Traversal Across IPsec-based VPN Gateways"
  - draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-02

The last call will conclude at 24:00 UTC on Friday, 13 May 2006.

Abstract:

   This document outlines a solution for the Mobile IPv4 and IPsec
   coexistence problem for enterprise users.  The solution consists of
   an applicability statement for using Mobile IPv4 and IPsec for
   session mobility in corporate remote access scenarios, and a required
   mechanism for detecting the trusted internal network securely.  The
   solution requires only changes to the mobile node; changes to Mobile
   IPv4 or IPsec protocols, the VPN gateway, or the home agent are not
   required.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-02.txt>

Please respond to this WG last call:

 * If you have no comments on the draft, and support its advancement,
   simply respond with a line containing something like

    "I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
     request for publication as proposed standard."

   If you have comments, please use a line similar to the one above, and
   supplement this with your comments.

 * If you *don't* support its advancement, respond with a line containing
   something like the following, supplemented by your comments -

    "I don't support the advancement of this document to the IESG with
     a request for publication as proposed standard, for the following
     reasons:"
    ...

Regards,

     Henrik & Pete

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/