Subject: [Mip4] [NTMS 2007] DEADLINE DECEMBER 20, 2006

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 03:57:45 -0600

We apologize for multiple receipts.

--------------------- CALL FOR PAPERS - NTMS 2007
1th International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and
Security (NTMS 2007)
 Technically co-sponsored by IFIP and IEEE France Computer Section
 April 30 to May 3, 2007 - Beirut, Lebanon
 http://www.ntms2007.org

IMPORTANT DATES
------------------------------
Draft papers should be submitted by December 20, 2006 
Authors will receive the acceptance notification by February 20, 2007

Final papers for presentation should be sent before March 15, 2007 

ABOUT NTMS'2007
------------------------------
NTMS'2007 aims at fostering advances in the areas of New
Technologies, Wireless Networks, Mobile Computing, Ad hoc and Ambient
Networks, QoS, Network Security and E-commerce, to mention a few, and
provides a dynamic forum for researchers, students and professionals
to present their state-of-the-art research and development in these
interesting areas. 
The event will be combined with tutorial sessions and workshops.
Tutorials will precede the main program, aiming at the dissemination
of mature knowledge and technology advances in the field. Two or more
Workshops will immediately follow the main conference, offering the
opportunity for a more focused exchange of ideas and presentation of
on-going research relevant to selected topics. During NTMS'2007, demo
areas will also be available to R&D labs and consortia to demonstrate
their prototype implementations, or other prominent results.

TOPICS OF INTEREST
-------------------------------
The organising and technical committees of the conference are seeking
original contributions in the areas of, but not limited to:

 Analysis and design of network architectures and algorithms 
Network management and traffic engineering 
Network, transport, and application-layer protocols 
Resource management, quality of service, signalling & scheduling 
Routing, switching, and addressing 
Network fault-tolerance & reliability, debugging & troubleshooting 
Network security, vulnerability, authentication and access control 
Intrusion Detection, Prediction, and Countermeasures 
Smart Device, Identity, Privacy and Trust 
Privacy, contract agreements, and payment systems 
Public key infrastructure implementation 
Mobile code security & Security management 
E-business and E-commerce security 
Peer-to-peer, overlay, and content distribution networks 
Optical networks and switching 
Wireless Mesh Networks & Metropolitan Area Networks (WiMAX, 802.16e) 
3G & Wireless Personal Area Networks (Wimedia, UWB, Bluetooth, ...) 
Wireless Local Area Networks (Wi-Fi, ...) & Wireless Local Loop 
Ad hoc, Sensor Networks and Embedded Systems, Ambient Networks 
Mobility management and Handover 
Medium Access Control & Scheduling Techniques for Wireless Systems 
Cross-layer network design and optimization 
Pervasive, Ubiquitous and Mobile Computing 
Agents and Middleware, Agent Computing and Agent Applications 
Grid and cluster computing & Context aware computing 
Adaptation software development 
Next generation systems & Service-oriented techniques 
Component based software engineering &Software verification &
analysis 
Web Commerce & Services, Data models, Web searching & querying 
XML, Query Processing & Optimization, Storage Structures & Indexing 
Web Mining & Web Semantic 

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
--------------------------------------
Authors are invited to submit complete and original papers. All
submitted papers will be refereed for quality, correctness,
originality and relevance. Authors of accepted papers will be
required to produce final
versions of their papers in IEEE camera ready format (double column)
according to IEEE Computer Society Press style guidelines Preferred
maximum paper length is 5 printed pages (10-point font) including
figures, graphics and tables. However, papers for review of up to 8
pages in length will also be accepted, although accepted papers
exceeding 5 pages will be charged an overlength fee of $100 for the
6th page.
NTMS'2007 is using the EDAS Conference Management System
(http://edas.info) to manage paper submissions process. 

The proposal for tutorial should include the title and clear
explanation of the content of the proposed tutorial. Please include
in the proposal (1) Organizer Name, (2) Name of proposed instructor,
(3) Title of tutorial and detailed outline, (4) Qualifications of
proposed instructor, (5) Full contact information: mailing address,
telephone & fax number, and email address.

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE NTMS'2007 WEB SITE:
http://www.ntms2007.org

--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/