Subject: [Mip4] CFP Tridentcom 2007 - NEW CONFERENCE DATE: MAY 21-23

From: "Frank Steuer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 08:03:52 +0100

[Our apologies if receive multiple copies.]

            The conference date had to be changed!
          
            *** NEW CONFERENCE DATE: MAY 21-23 ***

                       CALL FOR PAPERS

*************** T R I D E N T C O M  2 0 0 7 ****************

     Third International IEEE/Create-Net Conference on     
      Test beds and Research Infrastructures for the 
          Development of Networks and Communities 

   May 21-23, 2007, Grosvenor Resort, Orlando, Florida USA

                 http://www.tridentcom.org               

-------------------------------------------------------------

******************* IMPORTANT DEADLINES *********************
-------------------------------------------------------------

Full papers due (to be received by):        December 31, 2006

Demo proposals due:                         December 31, 2006

Notification of acceptance:                 February 28, 2007

Submission of camera-ready papers:             March 31, 2007

-------------------------------------------------------------

SCOPE
-------------------------------------------------------------
Telecommunication infrastructures play a vital role in modern
society. Advances in the range of network service offerings,
performance, quality of service, security, and ubiquity 
continue to flourish, despite global economy fluctuations.
Access to experimental infrastructures for real-life 
applications by specific user communities benefits all of the
stakeholders involved: the end users, because of the 
first-hand evaluation of the provided services, the 
researchers and infrastructure experimenters, because of the
knowledge gained from hands-on study and analysis, and the 
service providers, because of the business exploitation of 
the network. 

The goal of TridentCom is to create a forum where 
telecommunication networks researchers, vendors, providers 
and users can exchange ideas on past experience, 
requirements, needs, and visions for future establishment of 
such infrastructures. It showcases experimental activities, 
such as testing, verification, integration, measurement, and 
deployment, which are pivotal to achieving next generation 
communications. 

PAPER SUBMISSION
-------------------------------------------------------------
Prospective authors are invited to submit high quality papers 
as well as demonstration proposals reporting on all aspects 
of testbed and research infrastructure operation and 
management, including, but not limited to:

* Next Generation Internet Testbeds
* Next Generation Wireless Network Testbeds
* Next Generation Optical Network Testbeds 
* Ubiquitous Network Testbeds
* Wireless Sensor Testbeds
* Testbed Operation & Management for User Communities
* Testbed Operation & Management for Research Communities
* Testbed Cooperation & Integration
* Innovative Measurements Methodologies & Tools
* Traffic Measurements Testbeds
* Software Tools to Support Distributed Testbeds /
  Virtual Laboratories
* Management of Massive Databases of Experimental Data
* Knowledge & Technology Transfer Procedures
* Security (AAA) Testing on Open Testbeds
* Social Impacts of Infrastructures
* Infrastructures for Real-Life Applications
* Business Models for Infrastructure Budgeting & Planning
* Infrastructure Renting & Pricing Policies
* Vendors & Providers Partnerships

Authors are invited to submit full papers of up to 10 pages,
including references, figures and tables, formatted according
to the IEEE 8.5" x 11" proceedings format.
Submission instructions are available on the website: 
www.tridentcom.org.

Special Session
-------------------------------------------------------------
Testbed and trials for Governmental, Military and other 
Special Purpose networks

DEMOS
------------------------------------------------------------
Demo proposals should consist of the following:

* title and description of the demo,
* picture of demo setup and/or screenshots of demo GUIs
* infrastructure requirements, and
* biographical sketch of the presenter(s).

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
------------------------------------------------------------
General Chair
  Csaba A. Szabo, BUTE, Hungary

Vice General Chair
  Janise McNair, University of Florida, USA

Technical Program Co-Chairs
  Thomas Woo, Bell-Labs, USA
  Tereza Carvalho, Univ. Sao Paulo, Brazil
  Miguel Ángel  Lagunas, CTTC - UPC, Spain

Local  Arrangements Chair
  Damla Turgut, Univ. Central Florida, USA

Demo Co-Chairs
  Miguel Ponce de Leon, Waterford Inst.
    Technology, Ireland
  Raheem Beyah, Georgia State University

Panel Co-Chairs
  Diego Bartolome, CTTC, Spain
  Wenye Wang, North Carolina State University

Publicity Co-Chairs
  Frank Steuer, TU Berlin, Germany
  Nirmala Shenoy, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA

Web Chair:
  Sungrae Cho, Georgia Southern University

STEERING COMMITTEE
--------------------------------------------------------
Imrich Chlamtac (Chair), Create-Net, Univ. Trento, Italy
Albert Sitja, CTTC, Spain
Brian Bigalke, IEEE COMSOC
Csaba A. Szabo, BUTE, Hungary

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/