Subject: [Mip4] WGLC: draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-01.txt

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:29:47 -0500

This message announces a (second) WG last call on:

   "Secure Connectivity and Mobility using Mobile IPv4 and MOBIKE"
   draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-01.txt

The last call will conclude at 24:00 UTC on Tuesday, 12 December 2006.

"Secure Connectivity and Mobility using Mobile IPv4 and MOBIKE"
describes 
a solution using Mobile IPv4 and mobility extensions to IKEv2 (MOBIKE)
to 
provide secure connectivity and mobility.

A URL for this internet draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-mobike-connectivity-
01.txt

Please respond to this WG last call:

* If you have no comments on the draft, and support its advancement,
  simply respond with a line containing something like

   "I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
    request for publication as proposed standard."

  If you have comments, please use a line similar to the one above, and
  supplement this with your comments.

* If you *don't* support its advancement, respond with a line containing
  something like the following, supplemented by your comments -

   "I don't support the advancement of this document to the IESG with
    a request for publication as proposed standard, for the following
    reasons:"
   ...

    Pete & Henrik

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:57:22 -0800

just wanted to point out that the only major change
since the last WG last call was to add a new section
in the Appendix to show how the solution can be
applied to a mobile operator network.

Vijay

---

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:56:53 +0200

Hi Vijay,

I think it was me who asked for this appendix. I'm happy to have it 
there now. I'm not sure whether it makes any additional value to mention 
in appendix A that the operator trusted network could also be 
implemented as the home link from MNs. For certain wireless technologies 
this would give a nice optimization.

Apart from the above "I support the advancement of this document to the 
IESG with a request for publication as proposed standard."

Cheers,
	Jouni

Vijay Devarapalli kirjoitti:
>> describes a solution using Mobile IPv4 and mobility extensions to 
>> IKEv2 (MOBIKE)
>> to provide secure connectivity and mobility.
>>