Subject: [Mip4] EWSN 2007 EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE (Jan 15)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 07:19:49 +0100

[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this e-mail]

========================================================================

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

4th European conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (EWSN 2007)
Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
January 29-31, 2007

http://www.ewsn.org

Early registration expires by January 15th, 2007

========================================================================

EWSN 2007, the European conference on Wireless Sensor Networks, is the
fourth of a series of annual meetings focusing on the latest research
in the rapidly growing area of wireless sensor networks. EWSN 2007
will be held at Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands,
on January 29-31, 2007. It will provide a forum where researchers with
different experience and background, from hardware to applications, can
discuss cross-layer integration, novel solutions for specific problems
and envisage the future development of WSN functionalities. To this end
EWSN 2007 features two tutorials, two keynotes, a poster/demo session,
and 22 presentations of high quality papers.

- tutorial 1 "Mathematical Modeling of Data-Centric Querying in Sensor Networks"             by Bhaskar Krishnamachari (USC, USA)

- tutorial 2 "Reliable Multihop Networking with Bluetooth" 
             by Jan Beutel (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)

- keynote 1  "Sensornets: the Next Big Thing (broadening the definition of sensornet research)"
             by John Heidemann (USC/ISI, USA)

- keynote 2  "Wireless sensor networks - From science to reality"
             by Paul Havinga (UTwente and Ambient Systems)

The full program is available at the web site (http://www.ewsn.org).

IMPORTANT DATES
early registration     January 15, 2007
conference             January 29-30, 2007

You are cordially invited to participate,
Koen Langendoen (EWSN 2007 general chair).

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/