Subject: [Mip4] [mycolleagues] ESAS 2007 - Fourth European Workshop on Security and Privacy in Ad hoc and Sensor Networks, Cambridge, England

From: Joao Girao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:52:48 +0100

-- We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this CFP --
     -- Note that the submission deadline is 31st of January --

---------------------------------------------------------------------
             Fourth European Workshop on Security and
              Privacy in Ad hoc and Sensor Networks
                            (ESAS 2007)

                   http://www.netlab.nec.de/esas/

                       Sidney Sussex College,
                        Cambridge, England
                          July 2-3, 2007
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Call for Papers

The vision of ubiquitous computing has generated a lot of interest in
wireless ad hoc and sensor networks. However, besides their potential
advantages, these new generations of networks also raise some
challenging problems with respect to security and privacy. The aim of
this workshop is to bring together the network security,
cryptography, and wireless networking communities in order to discuss
these problems and to propose new solutions. The fourth ESAS workshop
seeks submissions that present original research on all aspects of
security and privacy in wireless ad hoc and sensor networks.
Submission of papers based on work-in-progress is encouraged. Topics
of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

  Privacy and anonymity              Cooperation and fairness
  Secure topology control            Secure localization
  Secure in-network processing       Security for embedded systems
  Prevention of traffic analysis     Key management
  Secure routing                     Secure MAC protocols
  Secure time synchronization        Distributed intrusion detection
  Location privacy                   Trust establishment
  Secure context aware computing

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Important dates:

        Submission deadline:         January 31, 2007
        Notification of acceptance:  March 31, 2007
        Camera-ready version:        April 15, 2007
        Workshop:                    July 2-3, 2007
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions for Authors and Workshop Proceedings:

Authors are invited to submit a complete paper of their original
work. Maximum length for submissions is 15 pages in LNCS format. The
preferred submission format is PDF and for the final version the
sources of the contribution in LaTeX will also be required.
Submissions must not substantially duplicate work that any of the
authors have published elsewhere or have submitted in parallel. All
submissions will be refereed. Accepted papers must be presented at
the workshop. Further information on how to submit papers will be
available on the web site of the workshop:

http://www.netlab.nec.de/esas/

As in previous years, we expect to publish the proceedings in the
Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) Series (currently
under negotiation). Note that this year the final proceedings volume
will be distributed at the workshop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization Committee:

           General chair: Frank Stajano, University of Cambridge

       Program co-chairs: Cathy Meadows, Naval Research Laboratory
                          Srdjan Capkun, ETH Zurich

Local arrangements chair: Tyler Moore, University of Cambridge

         Publicity chair: Joao Girao, NEC Europe Network Lab

      Steering Committee: Levente Buttyan, BUTE
                          Claude Castelluccia, INRIA
                          Dirk Westhoff, NEC Europe Network Lab
Program Committee:

	Imad Aad, DoCoMo Lab Europe, Germany
	Tansu Alpcan, Deutsche Telekom Laboratories/TU Berlin
	Farooq Anjum, Telcordia research, USA
	N. Asokan, Nokia, Finland
	Gildas Avoine, MIT, USA
	Lejla Batina, ESAT SCD/COSIC, Belgium
	Levente Buttyan, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
	Mario Cagalj, University of Split, Croatia
	Claude Castelluccia, INRIA, France
	Xuhua Ding, Singapore Management University, Singapore
	Saurabh Ganeriwal, Google, USA
	Virgil Gligor, University of Maryland, College Park, USA
	Christian D. Jensen, Technical University of Denmark
	Markus Kuhn, University of Cambridge, UK
	Loukas Lazos, University of Washington, USA
	Wenke Lee, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
	Mingyan Li, Boeing, USA
	Donggang Liu, University of Texas at Arlington, USA
	Refik Molva, Institute Eurocom, France
	Peng Ning, NC State, USA
	Kaisa Nyberg, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
	Radha Poovendran, University of Washington, USA
	Michael Roe, Microsoft Research, Cambridge, UK
	Mani Srivastava, UCLA, USA
	Dirk Westhoff, NEC Europe Network Lab, Germany
	Susanne Wetzel, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA

_______________________________________________
mycolleagues mailing list
[email-masked]
http://grid.lrg.ufsc.br/mailman/listinfo/mycolleagues
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/