Subject: [Mip4] IPSN 2007: Call for Demos

From: Ying Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 14:34:34 PST

IPSN 2007: Call for Demos

The 6th International Conference on Information Processing in
Sensor Networks (IPSN 2007)
Sponsored by ACM and IEEE
Cambridge (MIT Campus), Massachusetts, USA
April 24 - 27, 2007
http://www.cse.wustl.edu/ipsn07.html

CALL FOR DEMOS

The 6th International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor
Networks (IPSN 2007) draws upon many disciplines including networking,
signal and image processing, information and coding theory, databases,
embedded systems, wireless communications, and machine learning.
In addition to full-length technical papers, IPSN is very interested
in demonstrations of novel sensor network technology, applications,
and hardware. The IPSN Program Commitee encourages submissions from
industry as well as academia.

DEMO SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS

Accepted demos will be included in the IPSN proceedings. Submissions should
be sent to:

[email-masked]

and should be a two-page abstract that follows the IPSN formatting
guidelines: refer to the IPSN submission instructions for details.
Be specific as possible in describing what you will demonstrate.
The demo session will have power and wireless connectivity available.
If a demonstration requires special arrangements, please note them
in the mail message with the submission (not in the submission itself).

IMPORTANT DATES

Two-page demo descriptions: 11:59pm (PST), February 9, 2007
Notification of acceptance: February 16, 2007
Conference dates: April 25-27

IPSN 2007 Demo Chair
Philip Levis (Stanford University)

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/