Subject: [Mip4] Call for Workshops: 4-th IEEE MASS 2007 (Oct. 8-11, Pisa, Italy)

From: "Nathalie Mitton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:21:06 +0100

Good morning everyone, 

Please find below a call for workshops proposals which would be held in
conjunction with MASS 2007 in October in Pisa, Italy. 

Workshops proposals submission deadline is February 9, 2007.

The deadline for submitting paper to MASS 2007
(http://cnd.iit.cnr.it/mass2007/) is March 31, 2007.

This message is cross-posted to several lists. Apologies for any duplicate
postings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

                         CALL FOR WORKSHOPS PROPOSALS

  Fourth IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems

                                  MASS  2007 

                       (http://cnd.iit.cnr.it/mass2007/)

                        Pisa, Italy, October 8-11, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------,<BR>Hewlett-Packard Brazil<BR>Martina Y. =
Trucco,=20
University Relations Latin America, Hewlett-Packard=20
Labs<BR><BR></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01BC_01C734C4.48211330--

--===============1429600325==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

--===============1429600325==--