Subject: [Mip4] MIP4 patch

From: "Kuljaree Tantayakul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:43:15 +0700

Dear All,
    I interesting about Mobile IP both IPv4 and IPv6. Now I try to
find patch for FreeBSD to setup my network to support both MIP. But
I'm not have MIPv4 patch. Please suggest me about patch. And I have
some question "Do you know the KAME patch support MIPv4? How to check
it?"

**Note
     In my works, I want to find a possible way to allow MIPv4 and MIPv6.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Best Regards,
Kuljaree

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: Hans Sjostrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:08:12 +0200

Hi Kuljaree,

A http://www.google.com/search?q=freebsd+"mobile-ip" gives you some 
valuable information.

* Mobile-IP Implementations
www.mip4.org/2004/implementations/

* Secure Mobile Networking Project Home Page
www.cs.pdx.edu/research/SMN/

The top hit is a list of "current" Mobile IP implementations. The second 
hit is a Mobile IP implementation that should work on FreeBSD. The 
statement "Portland State University, actively updated" on the MIP 
implementations list is maybe an exaggeration.

A good introduction to MIPv4 and MIPv6 could be the master thesis 
"Seamless Mobility Between Current and Future IP Networks" 
http://folk.uio.no/paalee/referencing_publications/ref-mt-linden-thesis04.pdf

Good luck
/// Hasse