Subject: [Mip4] [MASS 2007] Call for Workshops' Papers

From: Nathalie MITTON <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:08:00 +0200

We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

  ***** CALL FOR WORKSHOPS PAPERS ****

IEEE MASS 2007 WORKSHOPS
http://cnd.iit.cnr.it/mass2007/workshops.html
Pisa, October 8 & 12, 2007

Sponsored by IEEE, IEEE Computer Society, IEEE Technical Committee on 
Distributed Processing, and IEEE Technical Committee on Simulation

in-cooperation with ACM SIGMOBILE

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fourth IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor 
Systems (MASS 2007) will host 10 workshops on technical subjects related 
to mobile and wireless ad hoc networking and its applications (see the 
list below). For more information about the workshops and the paper 
submission procedures, see http://cnd.iit.cnr.it/mass2007/workshops.html

*********  MASS 2007 Workshops ***********

-----------------------
Monday, October 8, 2007
-----------------------

PARIS: 1st International Workshop on Protocols and Algorithms for 
Reliable and Data Intensive Sensor Networks
Papers due: April 30, 2007

WSNS: 3rd IEEE International Workshop on Wireless and Sensor Networks 
Security
Papers due: April 30, 2007

MeshTech: 1st IEEE International Workshop on Enabling Technologies and 
Standards for Wireless Mesh Networking
Papers due: May 15, 2007

MHWMN 2007: 3rd IEEE International Workshop on Heterogeneous Multi-Hop 
Wireless and Mobile Networks
Papers due: May 15, 2007
BIONETWORKS 2007: A Workshop on Socially and Biologically Inspired Wired 
and Wireless Networks
Papers due: April 30, 2007

MPPS: 1st International Workshop on Multilateral/Multiuser Privacy in 
Pervasive Systems
Papers due: May 15, 2007

------------------------
Friday, October 12, 2007
------------------------

MASS-GHS: 1st International Workshop on Mobile Ad hoc and Sensor Systems 
for Global and Homeland Security
Papers due: May 15, 2007

SensorFusion'07: Second International Workshop on Information Fusion and 
Dissemination in Wireless Sensor Networks
Papers due: May 15, 2007

LOCAN 2007: The Third International Workshop on Localized Communication 
and Topology Protocols for Ad hoc Networks
Papers due: April 30, 2007

MoVeNet 2007: The First International Workshop on Mobile Vehicular Networks
Papers due: May 7, 2007

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/