Subject: RE: your support: [Mip4] Working Group Last Call fordraft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements-02.txt

From: "Adrangi, Farid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 13:01:28 -0700

Given the proposed attributes help support Mobile IP in a way that is
uniform across SDOs & ensures interoperability,

    "I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
     request for publication as an Informational RFC."

Thanks,
Farid

-----Original Message-----
From: McCann Peter-A001034 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 12:56 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Henrik Levkowetz
Subject: [Mip4] Working Group Last Call
fordraft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements-02.txt

This message announces a 2 week working group last call
on:

"Mobile IPv4 RADIUS Requirements"
draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements-02.txt. 

The last call will end at 24:00 UTC on Wednesday, May 16th. 

"Mobile IPv4 RADIUS Requirements" lists a set of goals and
assumptions to lay the groundwork for future RADIUS extensions
in support of Mobile IPv4.

A URL for this internet draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-radius-requirements-
02.txt

Please respond to this working group last call:

* If you have no comments on the draft, and support its advancement,
   simply respond with a line containing something like
  
    "I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
     request for publication as an Informational RFC."

   If you have comments, please use a line similar to the one above,
   and supplement this with your comments.

* If you *don't* support its advancement, respond with a line
  containing something like the following, supplemented by your 
  comments -
  
    "I don't support the advancement of this document to the IESG with
     a request for publication as an Informational RFC, for the
following
     reasons:"
    ...

Please direct all replies to the Mobile IPv4 mailing list,
[email-masked].

-Pete & Henrik

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/