Subject: [Mip4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Mobility (NEMO) Extensions for Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)       : K. Leung, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-11.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2008-03-11

This document describes a protocol for supporting Mobile Networks
between a Mobile Router and a Home Agent by extending the Mobile IPv4
protocol.  A Mobile Router is responsible for the mobility of one or
more network segments or subnets moving together.  The Mobile Router
hides its mobility from the nodes on the mobile network.  The nodes
on the Mobile Network may be fixed in relationship to the Mobile
Router and may not have any mobility function.

Extensions to Mobile IPv4 are introduced to support Mobile Networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:54:27 +0100

Dear MIP4 WG,

This 11th version is following IESG discussion on the usage of
non-contiguous netmasks... we removed non-contiguous netmasks (Optional
Netmask fields) altogether and went on with Prefix Length fields
exclusively.

Alex

[email-masked] wrote:
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 
> Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> 
> Author(s)       : K. Leung, et al. Filename        : 
> draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-11.txt Pages           : 30 Date : 
> 2008-03-11
> 

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/