Subject: [Mip4] Status of RFC3344bis

From: "George Tsirtsis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:46:42 +0000

Henrik/Pete et.al.,

I see that draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis-v05 expired in January so it
needs to be resubmitted asap.
Are there any open issues with it still or is it ready for progression?

Thanks
George
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 12:36:37 +0100

Hi George,

> Are there any open issues with it still or is it ready for progression?

There are no (known) issues with the content, but multiple issues with
boilerplate, outdated references, and more.  My plan was to fix this
and submit before the deadline, but I didn't quite make it.  Now going
for a new version as soon as the submissions are open again.

	Henrik