Subject: [Mip4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : FA extensions to NEMOv4 Base
	Author(s)       : G. Tsirtsis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-04-25

The base NEMOv4 specification defines extensions to Mobile IPv4 for
mobile networks.  NEMOv4 extensions are defined for use only by the
mobile node and the home agent.  This specification introduces
extensions for NEMO support on the foreign agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-fa-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: "George Tsirtsis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:27:33 +0100

Hi all,

This version is now aligned with RFC5177. As far as I am concerned
this is ready for WGLC.

Alex if you still intent to provide figures we can wait for that, but
if you change your mind please let us know so we can push on.

Regards
George

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:46:43 +0200

> if you change your mind please let us know so we can push on.

George I will not work under pressure.  Please go ahead without my 
contribution.

Alex

>>  implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: "George Tsirtsis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:08:19 +0100

Hey, I did not mean to pressure anyone...this is a volunteer organization.

Personally I do not think it is important, but I am not in a hurry
either. So, if you think this is important then I am OK with waiting.

In general, however, I like things to have a visible end when
possible. So when you offer to do something I like to hear something
like "I can do it in a week, ....in the next month, ....before Dublin"

Thanks
George

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:01:13 +0200

GEorge, sorry, I over-reacted.  I'm busy starring at satellites over 
Earth right now so I think I can draw pictures before Dublin, and even 
discuss more ordering and security aspects.

Alex