Subject: [Mip4] WGLC: draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-04.txt

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 13:16:30 -0400

This message announces a 2-week working group last call on:

"Generic Notification Message for Mobile IPv4"          
draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-04.txt

The last call will end at 24:00 UTC on Friday, April 18 2008.

This document specifies protocol enhancements that allow Mobile IPv4
entities to send and receive explicit notification messages using a
new Mobile IPv4 message type designed for this purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification
-message-04.txt

Please respond to this working group last call:

* If you have no comments on the draft, and support its advancement,
  simply respond with a line containing something like

    "I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a
     request for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC."

   If you have comments, please use a line similar to the one above,
   and supplement this with your comments.

* If you *don't* support its advancement, respond with a line
  containing something like the following, supplemented by your
  comments -

    "I don't support the advancement of this document to the IESG with
     a request for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC, for the
     following reasons:"
    ...

Please direct all replies to the Mobile IPv4 mailing list,
[email-masked].

-Pete
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: "Peng Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:33:12 +0800

Hi, Folks in MIP4:

I am in favor of this solution. It provides rich flexibility, while some
information should be shared among MIPv4 nodes (MN/FA/HA) explicitly.
And, with the built-in replay protection and generic security schemes in
RFC3344, we DO NOT need to worry about security risks to support this
new protocol. 

All in all, I support this solution to go though IESG for request of
publication as standard RFC. 

BRG
P.Y

> >-----Original Message-----
> >From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of
> >McCann Peter-A001034
> >Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 1:17 AM
> >To: [email-masked]
> >Cc: [email-masked]
> >Subject: [Mip4] WGLC:
> >     Charter page:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
> >Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.
-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: "Yingzhe Wu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:27:36 -0700

I support the advancement of this document to the IESG with a request for
publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.

A minor comment: In Figure 3, change the box AAA/HA to AAA, better match the
description above. The case for HA notification to FA already in section 3.3
below.

Thanks,
Yingzhe

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
McCann Peter-A001034
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 10:17 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mip4] WGLC: draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-04.txt

-Pete

---

From: "George Tsirtsis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:48:09 +0100

Just over the two weeks WGLC notice but for what is worth:

Regards
George