Subject: [Mip4] Mobile IPv4-IPv6

From: "Sarika Manepalli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:15:06 -0500

Hi Ravi,
           Thank you for your response. I am trying to configure Cisco
routers as HA, FA and MN. My scenario would be as below:

CN---------HA---------FA
               |             i
               |             !
             MN- - - - - -

Here, the link between CN and HA is IPv6, HA and FA is IPv4, HA and MN
is IPv4. I have configured IPv6 tunnel between HA and FA, it is
working fine. Now I am trying to configure the routers such that when
MN moves from  HA to FA, it should communicate with HA. Yes I am
trying to consider the registration, that is the time taken by the MN
to complete the handover procedure when moving from IPv6 network to
IPv4 network and vice versa. I did not understand the concept of
weights that you have discussed. Please advise.

Regards
Sarika
--
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/