Subject: [Mip4] RFC 5265 on Mobile IPv4 Traversal across IPsec-Based VPN Gateways

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:17:19 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5265

        Title:      Mobile IPv4 Traversal across IPsec-Based 
                    VPN Gateways 
        Author:     S. Vaarala, E. Klovning
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       June 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      39
        Characters: 86254
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5265.txt

This document outlines a solution for the Mobile IPv4 (MIPv4) and
IPsec coexistence problem for enterprise users.  The solution
consists of an applicability statement for using Mobile IPv4 and
IPsec for session mobility in corporate remote access scenarios, and
a required mechanism for detecting the trusted internal network
securely.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

-- 
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/