Subject: [Mip4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP Mobility Support for IPv4, revised
	Author(s)       : C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 109
	Date            : 2008-11-02

This document specifies protocol enhancements that allow transparent
routing of IP datagrams to mobile nodes in the Internet.  Each mobile
node is always identified by its home address, regardless of its
current point of attachment to the Internet.  While situated away
from its home, a mobile node is also associated with a care-of
address, which provides information about its current point of
attachment to the Internet.  The protocol provides for registering
the care-of address with a home agent.  The home agent sends
datagrams destined for the mobile node through a tunnel to the
care-of address.  After arriving at the end of the tunnel, each
datagram is then delivered to the mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3344bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
--
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/