Subject: [Mip4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Generic Notification Message for Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)       : H. Deng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-07.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document specifies protocol enhancements that allow Mobile IPv4
entities to send and receive explicit notification messages using a
new Mobile IPv4 message type designed for this purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
--
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/