Subject: [Mip4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 06:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dual Stack Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)       : G. Tsirtsis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4-09.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-01-08

This specification provides IPv6 extensions to the Mobile IPv4
protocol.  The extensions allow a dual stack node to use IPv4 and
IPv6 home addresses as well as to move between IPv4 and dual stack
network infrastructures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
--
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

---

From: "George Tsirtsis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 14:26:30 +0000

Pasi/Jari,

To gain some time I took the initiative and implemented the changes I
summarized in my last e-mail response to Pasi.

In this version I also REMOVED the option of tunneling IPv6 to the FA
CoA. Now all IPv6 traffic always goes to the MN's HoA or the MN's CoA
(In co-located mode only).

Thanks
George

2009/1/8  <[email-masked]>:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>
>