Subject: [Mip4] Fwd: New Non-WG Mailing List: dmm -- Distributed Mobility Management

From: liu dapeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:23:54 +0800

Hello all:

During IETF 78, we held a DMM (Distributed Mobility Management) Barbof
and many attendees have interest and want to contitue further
discussions. So we create a mailing list, please refer the following
information. You are welcomed if you have interest to join the
discussion, thanks!
.
--------------------------------------------------------
List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dmm/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm

Description: This list is for DMM (distributed mobility management)
related discussions. DMM is aimed to extend current IP mobility solution
for flat network architecture.

For additional information, please contact the list
administrators([email-masked]).
-----------------------------------------------------------

The presentation slides of DMM barbof could be found at:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/BarBofsIETF78 attachment section.

Regards,
Dapeng Liu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:43:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: dmm -- Distributed Mobility Management
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dmm/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm

Description: This list is for DMM (distributed mobility management)
related discussions. DMM is aimed to extend current IP mobility solution
for flat network architecture.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.