Subject: [Mip4] ICNP 2010 Call for Participation

From: "Alessandra Sala" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:09:50 -0700

[Sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call for
participation.]

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

ICNP 2010
The 18th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols
Kyoto, Japan, October 5-8, 2010

ICNP, the IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols, is the
premier conference covering all aspects of network protocols,
including design, analysis, specification, verification,
implementation, and performance. ICNP 2010, the 18th ICNP, will be held in
Kyoto, Japan, on October 5-8, 2010.

ICNP 2010 will feature two keynote speeches; 31 technical paper
presentations organized into nine sessions; a panel session on
"Security and Privacy in the Cloud"; a student poster session, and a PhD
Forum session.

Professor P. R. Kumar (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA)
and Dr. Shigeyuki Akiba (President of KDDI Research and
Development Inc., Japan) be the ICNP keynote speakers.

Two workshops will be held in conjunction with ICNP on October 5th:

1. Sixth Workshop on Secure Network Protocols (NPSec):
     http://webgaki.inf.shizuoka.ac.jp/~npsec2010/

2. International Workshop on Ubiquitous Service Platforms (IWUSP):
     http://osoite.jp/IWUSP2010/

IMPORTANT DATES:

Advance (discounted) registration deadline:
         August 31, 2010

Online registration and hotel reservation deadline:
         September 21, 2010

Student travel grant application deadline:
         August 19, 2010 (Aug. 22 for advisor letter)

Poster/PhD forum submission deadline:
         August 6, 2010

FURTHER INFORMATION:
http://web.njit.edu/~gwang/ICNP10/