Subject: [Mip4] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-05.txt> (Dynamic Prefix Allocation for NEMOv4) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:41:45 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility for IPv4 WG (mip4) to
consider the following document:
- 'Dynamic Prefix Allocation for NEMOv4'
  <draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-11-01. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The base NEMOv4 specification defines extensions to Mobile IPv4 for
   mobile networks.  This specification defines a dynamic prefix
   allocation mechanism.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1545/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1005/