Subject: [Mip4] RFC 6626 on Dynamic Prefix Allocation for Network Mobility for Mobile IPv4 (NEMOv4)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 09:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6626

        Title:      Dynamic Prefix Allocation for Network 
                    Mobility for Mobile IPv4 (NEMOv4) 
        Author:     G. Tsirtsis, V. Park,
                    V. Narayanan, K. Leung
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 9270
        Updates:    RFC5177

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-06.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6626.txt

The base Network Mobility for Mobile IPv4 (NEMOv4) specification
defines extensions to Mobile IPv4 for mobile networks.  This
specification defines a dynamic prefix allocation mechanism for
NEMOv4.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC