Subject: [Mip4] MobiHoc 2013: Call for Papers -- ABSTRACT DUE SOON

From: Kameswari Chebrolu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:35:59 -0800

*Call for Papers for MobiHoc 2013*

July 29 to Aug 01 2013
Bangalore India

ACM MobiHoc is the premier international symposium dedicated to
addressing challenges emerging from wireless ad hoc networking and
computing. With its highly selective technical program, the symposium
will bring together researchers and practitioners from a broad
spectrum of wireless networking research to present the most
up-to-date results and achievements in the field.

We invite paper submissions on mobile ad hoc networks, wireless sensor
networks, wireless mesh networks, vehicular networks, and ad hoc
computing systems, with the main focus being on issues at and above
the MAC layer.  Physical layer papers are also welcome, provided that
they also address cross-layer networking issues. Areas of interest
include, but are not limited to the following:

   - *Applications and middleware support*
   - *Transport, network, and MAC protocols*
   - *Energy efficiency*
   - *Location discovery*
   - *Cross-layer design and control*
   - *Network resilience, fault-tolerance, and reliability*
   - *Functional computation and data aggregation*
   - *Modeling and performance analysis*
   - *Scaling laws and fundamental limits*
   - *Network coding*
   - *Opportunistic and delay-tolerant networks*
   - *Vehicular networks*
   - *Cognitive radio networks*
   - *Distributed sensing, actuation, control, and coordination*
   - *Distributed social networks and self organization*
   - *Trust, security and privacy*
   - *System design and testbeds*
   - *Measurements from experimental systems*

The symposium encourages the submission of foundational studies,
including theoretical explorations as well as novel architectures and
protocols that identify new challenges in the network design,
innovative services, and applications that may stimulate far-reaching
future research.

This year's symposium will assign a *Best Paper Award* among all the
papers submitted to the conference.

Original Paper Submission Guidelines
All submissions will be handled electronically and must be in PDF
format. Paper submissions for regular papers must be limited to *10
pages* (US letter size, 8.5 x 11 inches) including text, figures and
references. The font size must be at least *10 points*. Accepted
papers will be published in the symposium proceedings.  All submitted
papers would be judged based on their quality through double-blind
reviewing, where the identities of the authors are withheld from the
reviewers. *Authors' names must NOT appear in the paper or in the PDF
file.* Submitted papers must not be currently under review for any
other publication. Before submitting your paper, please check the
description of the conference scope. Instructions on paper submission
are available on the symposium webpage
(http://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2013/).  Note that the *margin must be
1 inch* on all sides. Please direct any questions about the paper
submission process to the Program Co-Chairs.

*Paper Submission Site <http://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=13245&track=25201>*

*General Co-Chair:* A. Chockalingam and D. Manjunath
*Program Co-Chairs:* Massimo Franceschetti  and Leandros Tassiulas

Important Dates
*Abstract Submission:* December 13, 2012
*Paper Submission:* December 20, 2012
*Notification:* April 10, 2013
*Camera Ready:* May  12, 2013