Subject: [Mip4] CALL FOR PAPERS:: EBW 2014:: Malaysia

From: "The Second International Conference on E-Technologies and Business on the Web (EBW2014)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 02:06:08 -0700

The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (SDIWC)have
the following conference; please consider submitting a paper or more.

Name       : Second International Conference on E-Technologies and
Business on the Web (EBW 2014)

Location   : The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation
(APU), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Dates      : March 18-20, 2014

URL        : http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2014/ebw2014/

Description: The proposed conference aims to enable researchers build
connections between different digital applications.

Categories: Computer Science, Digital Information, Business, Web Services,
E- Commerce, E-Learning, Data mining and business intelligence

Deadline: Feb. 18, 2014 for paper submission

Researchers are encouraged to submit their work electronically. All papers
will be fully refereed by a minimum of two specialized referees. Before
final acceptance, all referees comments must be considered.

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Society-of-Digital-Information-and-Wireless-Communications/302179459801047?ref=hl
Contact  Email: [email-masked]