Subject: [MIP6] DHCP Option for Home Agent Discovery in MIPv6

From: Heejin Jang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:08:59 +0900

Hello all,

We posted an I-D that describes HA discovery with the help of DHCP6.
We would appreciate to hear your comments.
 
 -------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 Document title : DHCP Option for Home Agent Discovery in MIPv6
 Authors : HeeJin Jang, Alper Yegin, JinHyeock Choi
 Filename : draft-jang-dhc-haopt-01.txt
 Date : 2005-4-25
 Pages : 13
 
 Abstract : This draft defines a DHCP-based scheme to enable 
   dynamic discovery of Mobile IPv6 home agent address and home 
   subnet. New DHCP options are defined to carry the information 
   from a DHCP server to the DHCP client running on the mobile node.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6