Subject: [Mip6] MIPv6 Support in Microsoft Windows

From: Paweł Sz. <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:24:44 +0200

Hello!

According to
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg0904.mspx#EBAA
there is correspondent node support in Windows XP SP1, XP SP2 and Server
2003 based on an obsolete version of the draft.

I need full support (MN, HA, CN). I sent an email request for an
application to [email-masked]  , but I haven`t got the
response.

Has anybody tried to get above application??

Or, is there any support (free) for MIPv6 (or MIPv4) in Windows
systems?

Please , help.

-- 
PS. Please, forgive me my English mistakes.
Regards
Pliniu

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6