Subject: [Mip6] IEEE EmNetS-II workshop Call for Participation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 22:21:48 +1000 (EST)

=======================================================================

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this Call for Participation

=======================================================================

A D V A N C E   T E C H N I C A L   P R O G R A M  and  K E Y N O T E

                            EmNetS-II 2005
                           May, 30-31, 2005

The Second IEEE Workshop on Embedded Networked Sensors (EmNetS-II)

Carlton Crest Hotel, 169-179 Thomas Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia

The Second IEEE Workshop on Embedded Networked Sensors (EmNetS-II) 
will bring together researchers working in the broad area of embedded, 
networked sensors.  The goal of the workshop is to promote 
community-wide discussion of ideas that will influence and foster 
continued research in the field.  The workshop will provide a venue for 
researchers to present new ideas that have the potential to 
significantly impact the community in the long term, especially those 
exploring how practical considerations or novel application scenarios 
and requirements shape the design of these embedded and sensor 
networks.  This is a very focussed single-track workshop.  The workshop 
program consists of 17 full papers and 7 posters with many 
innovative ideas from leading research groups across the globe.
The highlight of this year's workshop will be a keynote address by
Dr Guru Parulkar, National Science Foundation (NSF) Program Director
(Computer and Network Systems Division).

Please check the conference and workshop URLs for timing information and 
further details on the program, accommodation and registration.

                   http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~emnet

Please note that early (discounted) registration ends April 30th, 2005.

On behalf of the IEEE Emnets-II team,

Geoff James, CSIRO Australia

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6