Subject: [Mip6] Call For Proposals - Comsware 2006

From: "Dawn " <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 21:40:01 -0500

******************

Call For Proposals: Workshops in Comsware 2006

Proposals for focused workshops sought as part of COMSWARE 2006.
COMmunication System softWAre and MiddlewaRE (COMSWARE) is an 

international conference co-sponsored jointly by IEEE and ACM Sigmobile
dedicated to the challenges of Software in Communications. The first 

COMSWARE conference will be held in the picturesque capital of India - New
Delhi, from Jan 8-12, 2006, and promises to host a premier flurry 

of innovations in software and communications research. Additional details
on COMSWARE 2006 may be found at the conference website:

http://www.comsware.org/

Original proposals for workshops are solicited from potential workshop
organizers. Proposals can be tailored on any particular aspect of the 

convergence of software and communications. The proposal should include the
following:

Half-to-one page write up on the scope of the workshop. 

8-10 critical areas in the scope of the workshop topic 

Potential names of co-chair from industry and academia 

Sponsorship and Exhibit opportunities within the workshop 

Tentative one-day workshop schedule plan by the organizer

Please send your proposals by May 2nd to Prof. Gaurav Sharma
([email-masked]) or Dr. Ashwin Gumaste ([email-masked])

*******************

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6