Subject: [Mip6] Reliability and Load Balancing in Mobile IPv6---work published in IEEE conferences

From: "Jahanzeb Faizan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:08:39 -0500

For those of you working on MIP6 reliability and load balancing issues, our
recently published IEEE papers would be useful. These papers are the
extensions of our preliminary IETF drafts on reliability and load balancing
in MIP6. 

1.      J. Faizan, H. El-Rewini, and M. Khalil, "VHARP: Virtual Home Agent
Reliability Protocol for Mobile IPv6 based Networks," in Proc. IEEE Int.
Conf. Wireless Networks, Communications, and Mobile Computing, Hawaii, June
13-16, 2005. 

2.      J. Faizan, H. El-Rewini, and M. Khalil, "Efficient Dynamic Load
Balancing for Multiple Home Agents in Mobile IPv6 based Networks," in Proc.
IEEE Int. Conf. on Pervasive Services 2005, Santorini, Greece, July 11-14,
2005

You can download these papers from our PDA Mobile Lab's web site at
http://engr.smu.edu/~rewini/lab.html
<https://webmail.smu.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://engr.smu.edu/~rewi
ni/lab.html> 

Thanks

Jahanzeb Faizan

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6