Subject: [Mip6] RE: draft-dupont-mip6-dhaadharmful-00.txt

From: "Kilian Weniger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:05:16 +0200

Francis, James, thanks for the explanations. Note that I didn't say that
DHAAD is secure or can be made secure. I was just asking about the
reasons why DHAAD is considered harmful, because I couldn't find many
reasons in the draft. Maybe it would be good to include the reasons you
provided in the last mails in the draft?

Regards,

Kilian

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:22:56 +0200

In your previous mail you wrote:

=> My reason is it can't be made secure easily, James' one is it is based
on ICMP messages which are too often filtered out and Vijay's is the prefix
name is better than the prefix itself for configuration.
So I'll add James' argument in a new version...

Regards

[email-masked]