Subject: [Mip6] [Fwd: [Mobopts] MIP6 Route Optimization Enhancements Document]

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:38:05 -0700

Subject: [Mobopts] MIP6 Route Optimization Enhancements Document
From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: William Arbaugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:33:22 -0700
List-Id: IP Mobility Optimizations <mobopts.irtf.org>

Hello folks,

draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-04.txt has undergone a very good 
review by the members of the RG as well as the MIP6 WG. It is time to 
issue the Last Call for comments before we progress this document 
towards an RFC.

Please provide your comments on the list by November 7, 2005 so that we 
can discuss them during the meeting in Vancouver.

Thanks,

-Rajeev

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6