Subject: [Mip6] New version of AAA-HA Goals draft

From: Gerardo Giaretta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:13:30 +0100

Hi all,

a new version of the AAA-HA Goals draft is available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals-01.txt.
The draft has been updated based on the bootstrapping solutions defined
by the Bootstrapping Design Team. 

Please provide your comments and feedback.

Regards,
--Gerardo

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6