Subject: [Mip6] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-saumya-mip6-bootstrap-00.txt

From: "Upadhyaya Saumya-a20369" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:55:34 +0800

Hi,

Below is a draft that addresses the MIPv6 bootstrapping in both the
split and integrated scenarios using a single solution.

Please review and comment on this work.

Thanks
Saumya

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 1:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saumya-mip6-bootstrap-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MIPv6 bootstrapping solution for split and
integrated scenario using DHCPv6 
	Author(s)	: S. Upadhyaya
	Filename	: draft-saumya-mip6-bootstrap-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-10-13
	
   In mobile IPv6 (MIP6), there is a need to transfer the home agent 
   address, home IP address to the mobile node when the mobile node is 
   in the foreign network. This problem is referred to as bootstrapping.

   This document defines a Bootstrapping Information Server Function 
   (BISF) and Bootstrapping Information Client Function (BICF). The BICF

   uses AAA messaging for obtaining the bootstrapping information from 
   the BISF. Such a mechanism can be used by either the integrated or 
   split scenarios.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saumya-mip6-bootstrap-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-saumya-mip6-bootstrap-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-saumya-mip6-bootstrap-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6