Subject: [Mip6] timeslot is requested for mip6 firewall issues

From: QIU Ying <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:36:56 +0800

Hi, Raj,

If time is allowed, we would like to request 10-15 mins for our two drafts:

A Scheme of Mobile Firewall in Mobile IPv6
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qiu-mip6-mobile-firewall-02.txt

and
Solution of MIPv6 Friendly Firewall
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qiu-mip6-friendly-firewall-01.txt

The first one proposes a scheme how to protect a mobile node continuously by 
a firewall. The 2nd one proposes the solution how to let a mobile node go 
through the firewalls according to RFC4487.

Regards
Qiu Ying 

------------ Institute For Infocomm Research - Disclaimer -------------
This email is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6