Subject: [Mip6] [Fwd: Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-devarapalli-mip6-vsm-01.txt]

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:00:00 -0700

hello,

here is the revised version of the vendor specific
message document. the earlier version had both a
vendor specific mobility header message and a vendor
specific mobility option. at the last IETF, there
was some discussion on how it can be dangerous
(interoperability reasons) to have a vendor specific
mobility header message. so thats been removed.

comments are welcome.

Vijay

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Oct 9, 2006 12:50 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-devarapalli-mip6-vsm-01.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Mobile IPv6 Vendor Specific Messages
        Author(s)       : V. Devarapalli
        Filename        : draft-devarapalli-mip6-vsm-01.txt
        Pages           : 6
        Date            : 2006-10-9

There is a need for vendor specific extensions to Mobility Header
   messages so that Mobile IPv6 vendors are able to extend the protocol
   for research or deployment purposes.  This document defines a new
   vendor specific mobility option.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-mip6-vsm-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-devarapalli-mip6-vsm-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-devarapalli-mip6-vsm-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6