Subject: RE: [Mip6] WG LC: draft-ietf-mip6-nemo-v4traversal-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:13:06 -0700

Raj,

I have reviewed this draft and support in favor of submitting this draft
to IESG. I think IPv4/IPv6 support is extremely important in DS-MIPv6 as
well as PMIPv6.

Regards
Lalit 

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be
proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work
product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify me
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6