Subject: RE: [Mip6] Consensus call: Adopting I-D

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:13:49 -0700

Raj,
I do support adopting this draft as a MIP6 WG document.

Regards
Lalit

------------------------------------------------
The binding revocation feature specified in I-D
draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-01.txt is essential for MIP6
deployments and hence should be made a MIP6 WG document and progressed
as a
standards track doc.

Yes [X]
No  [ ]

---------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Basavaraj Patil [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 10:16 AM
To: Mobile IPv6 Mailing List
Cc: Gopal Dommety
Subject: [Mip6] Consensus call: Adopting I-D

Hello,

This is a consensus call for adopting I-D: Binding Revocation for IPv6
Mobility <draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-01.txt> as a MIP6 WG
document.

The I-D has been discussed on the ML in the past and was also presented
at
IETF69 in Chicago.

So please opine on the following statement:

The binding revocation feature specified in I-D
draft-muhanna-mip6-binding-revocation-01.txt is essential for MIP6
deployments and hence should be made a MIP6 WG document and progressed
as a
standards track doc.

Yes [ ]
No  [ ]

-Raj

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be
proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work
product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify me
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6