Subject: [Mip6] join the email list

From: XIAXU 00114419 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:43:28 +0800

******************************************************************************************
 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!
 *****************************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:35:52 +0100

Dear Xia Xu, I think you shouldn't be sending subscription messages to 
the list itself.

Please join the MEXT WG mailing list by going to:
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext
(MEXT WG was created in 2007 as a joint WG out of MONAMI6, NEMO and MIP6
  WGs.)

If you want to follow the old MIP6 list then join it by going to:
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6
(MIP6 list may sometimes still be used by IESG to sometimes send updates
  of the ongoing drafts evolution; but I don't think much discussion is
  going to happen on this MIP6 list).

WG Chairs and AD may correct me if something wrong,

Alex

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________