Subject: [MEXT][Netlmm] Problem statement about nemo and the combined scenario of nemo and pmip

From: "John.zhao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:42:37 +0800

Hello,guys

         Following is a problem statement about the nemo and the combined
scenario of nemo and pmip. 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-nemo-limitations-ps-00.txt

         Your responses and comments is very appreciated to me.

         Mean while , can I request a slot to presente this in IETF-70
meeting?mext or netlmm,which one is the best?

A new version of I-D, draft-zhao-nemo-limitations-ps-00.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Yuankui Zhao and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename: draft-zhao-nemo-limitations-ps

Revision: 00

Title:        Limitations exist in IP mobility support applications

Creation_date:     2007-11-12

WG ID:        Independent Submission

Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:

There already exist several mobility support solutions and each solution
uses its own method to achieve specific goals.But different solutions may
not work properly when they are combined in an integrated application
environment because network entities have little information about each
other.Specially when PMIP meet with the Nemo network environment something
need to be considered more. This document describes several limitations on
NEMO application and provides a possible solution.

John.zhao

Huawei technologies Co.,LTD

2007-11-12

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext