Subject: [Mip6] Comments on draft-ietf-mip6-nemo-v4traversal-06.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:32:56 +0100

A few comments on draft-ietf-mip6-nemo-v4traversal-06.txt

o section 2.3.1, para 1, line 10: suggestion to change "it will
  be tunneled" to "the home agent will tunnel the packet" (just to
  ease the reading first time).

o section 2.3.1, para 4, line 1: I think "routing header" should be
  "destination option".

o section 2.3.2.2, para 3, line 9: change "IP v4" to "IPv4".

o section 4.2, para 2, line 3: it does not read right that an IPv4
address
  can be compared to an IPv4 address in an IPv6 header.  The packet
  diagram in the A paragraph below indicates the IPv4 address should
  be compared to the IPv4 CoA option.

o section 4.2, para 8: Remove the "V6HOA (IPv6 home address)", a left
  over from previous revision, and instead insert "ESP-header", similar
  to the what is done in the binding update packet above.

o section 4.3, para 1, line 10: The parameter NATKATIMEOUT is given
  the default value 110 seconds.  However, RFC 3948 defining NAT
  keepalives, suggest 20 seconds.  Not clear the reason for the 
  difference.

o section 4.4.1 and section 4.5.1: in the two packets, just as UDP 
  header is shown as optional, also show ESP-tunnel headers as optional.

o section 7: Change "Neilsen" to "Nielsen" (two places).  

Thanks for honoring me in the acknowledgements.

Christian

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6