Subject: [Mip6] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-radius-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 18:15:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RADIUS Mobile IPv6 Support
	Author(s)	: K. Chowdhury, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mip6-radius-03.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2007-11-20
	
A Mobile IPv6 node requires a home agent(HA) address, a home
   address(HOA), and IPsec security association with its HA before it
   can start utilizing Mobile IPv6 service.  RFC 3775 requires that some
   or all of these parameters are statically configured.  Ongoing work
   aims to make this information dynamically available to the mobile
   node.  An important aspect of the Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping solution
   is to support interworking with existing authentication,
   authorization and accounting (AAA) infrastructure.  This document
   defines new attributes to facilitate Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping via a
   RADIUS infrastructure.  This information exchange may take place as
   part of the initial network access authentication procedure or as
   part of a separate protocol exchange between the mobile node, the HA
   and the AAA infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-radius-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mip6-radius-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-radius-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6