Subject: [MEXT] Mobility Support in IPv6, revised (draft 02)

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 10:46:53 -0700

Hello folks,

As promised a few weeks ago, I have submitted the ..-02
revision of the Internet Draft for rfc3775bis.

Revision ...-02 includes text to close the following issues:
    #1, #2, #4, #8, #9, #12, #13, and #14

The following issues are still to be resolved:
    #7, #10., #11, #15, #16, #17

I'll work on trying to resolve the remaining issues
during the next week, and issue another draft before
Minneapolis including whatever text is seen to be
agreeable for those issues.

Until the Internet Draft is posted, the new draft will
be available at the following URL:
http://psg.com/~charliep/txt/mobilev6/draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis-02.txt 
<http://psg.com/%7Echarliep/txt/mobilev6/draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis-02.txt>

Regards,
Charlie P.

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext