Subject: [MLS] Calls to resolve MLS PRs

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 18:05:05 -0500

I would like to have some weekly calls to make faster progress on our
outstanding PRs.  Here's a Doodle to find a good time:

https://doodle.com/poll/bg2q65phrvfip5zb

I believe these will need to be official Virtual Interims per IETF
process.  Chairs, I assume you can do whatever announcements are necessary
once we pick a time.

--Richard

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 11:50:48 -0500

Also: Note that despite this poll listing specific dates, the intent is to
set up a weekly recurring meeting.  In fact, these dates will definitely
not be the dates when the calls happen, because IETF requires one week
notice.

---

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:04:30 -0800

It looks like Wednesday at 1400-1500 GMT is the least bad time.

These calls will be recurring virtual interims, and as such are covered by
the note well. As a reminder, decisions made at interim meetings are not
final and must be confirmed on the list.

Here's the proposed schedule (subject to AD approval):
*Time*: 1400-1500 GMT on Wednesdays
*Agenda*: the set of active PRs for the active documents on Github (
https://github.com/mlswg <https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pulls>).

Links to the conference calls are forthcoming.

Nick & Sean

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 8:51 AM Richard Barnes <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> MLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mls
>

---

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 14:52:22 -0800

As a reminder, the recurring virtual interim is tomorrow. Here's the
meeting information:

Meeting link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2e0d1a76482036fdb38c7d1f5fdd3cc6
Meeting number: 647 391 156
Password: ve2i8niw

https://github.com/mlswg/wg-materials/tree/master/virtual-interim-recurring

Nick & Sean

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 11:04 AM Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> Also: Note that despite this poll listing specific dates, the intent is
>> to set up a weekly recurring meeting.  In fact, these dates will definitely

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 18:55:35 -0500

I flagged four issues as "today! (?)" if people want to read ahead:

https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3A%22today%21+%28%3F%29%22

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 5:53 PM Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> These calls will be recurring virtual interims, and as such are covered
>> by the note well. As a reminder, decisions made at interim meetings are not