Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 01:36:05 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-architecture (+0/-4/💬6)
  5 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #76 Client-side fanout (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/76 [question] 
  - #75  Track Expected Types of Deployments (2 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/75 [editorial] [help wanted] 
  - #54 Review from Joel Alwen (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/54 [editorial] 
  - #49 Provide recommandations for Key Update (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/49 [recommendation] 
  - #48 Description of the formal security guarantees that the protocol MUST provide (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/48 [work in progress] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Provide recommandations for Key Update https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/49 [recommendation] 
  - Client-side fanout https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/76 [question] 
  - Review from Joel Alwen https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/54 [editorial] 
  - Description of the formal security guarantees that the protocol MUST provide https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/issues/48 [work in progress] 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-architecture (+0/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #80 Rewrite AS definition to reflect its role in the Spec (1 by beurdouche)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/80 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Rewrite AS definition to reflect its role in the Spec
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture/pull/80 

* mlswg/mls-protocol (+0/-4/💬12)
  11 pull requests received 12 new comments:
  - #471 Use HPKE draft-08 (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/471 
  - #469 Fix typos in the "IANA Considerations" section (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/469 
  - #466 Minor fixes to message formats (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/466 
  - #465 Rename add-only Commit to partial Commit. (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/465 
  - #464 Clarify which extensions should go into the group context (1 by kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/464 
  - #463 Remove AppAck proposal. (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/463 
  - #462 Make ratchet tree section clearer. (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/462 
  - #455 Make PreSharedKeys non optional in GroupSecrets (2 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/455 
  - #454 more editorial changes (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/454 
  - #453 Use the GroupContext to derive the joiner_secret (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/453 
  - #439 Identities SHOULD be unique per group (1 by seanturner)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/439 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Use HPKE draft-08
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/471 
  - Minor fixes to message formats
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/466 
  - Rename add-only Commit to partial Commit.
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/465 
  - Make PreSharedKeys non optional in GroupSecrets
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/455 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation