Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 01:35:52 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+0/-4/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #493 Key schedule text - figure mismatch (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/493 

  4 issues closed:
  - Key schedule text - figure mismatch https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/493 
  - External commit for resync used with PSK https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/443 
  - Use `(identity, endpoint_id)` tuple instead of leaf indices in Message structs https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/486 
  - Ensure no ambiguity between leaf and node indices https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/432 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+2/-8/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Add changelog for draft-12 (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/497 
  - Normalize the description of the zero vector (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/496 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #490 Use cascaded KDF instead of concatenation to consolidate PSKs (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/490 

  8 pull requests merged:
  - Add changelog for draft-12
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/497 
  - Normalize the description of the zero vector
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/496 
  - Constrain proposal in External Commit
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/481 
  - Add RequiredCapabilities extension
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/489 
  - Use key package hash to index clients in message structs
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/491 
  - Remove the notion of a 'leaf index'
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/487 
  - Don't require PublicGroupState for external init
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/494 
  - Use cascaded KDF instead of concatenation to consolidate PSKs
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/490 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation