Subject: [MLS] Weekly github digest (MLS Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 23:45:55 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+3/-0/💬4)
  3 issues created:
  - MLS version is used inconsistently in strings (by raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/531 
  - Require uniqueness of RatchetTreeExtensions in GroupInfo (by kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/530 
  - Include `context` in `MLSPlaintextTBS` for sender_type `NewMember` (by kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/528 

  1 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #502 Consolidate resumption PSK definitions (4 by bifurcation, br-hale)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/issues/502 

Pull requests
-------------
* mlswg/mls-protocol (+5/-2/💬17)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Refactor Group Joining and fix External Inits (by kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/529 
  - Stronger parent hashes for authenticated identities (by TWal)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/527 
  - Unambiguous signatures (by TWal)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/526 
  - Tighten up branch and reinit; define ResumptionPSKUsage (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/525 
  - Careful truncation (by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/524 

  6 pull requests received 17 new comments:
  - #527 Stronger parent hashes for authenticated identities (1 by raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/527 
  - #526 Unambiguous signatures (3 by TWal, raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/526 
  - #525 Tighten up branch and reinit; define ResumptionPSKUsage (4 by TWal, br-hale, kkohbrok)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/525 
  - #523 Move `wire_format` to a separate tagged-union structure MLSMessage (4 by TWal, bifurcation, raphaelrobert)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/523 
  - #518 Consolidate resumption PSK cases (1 by bifurcation)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/518 
  - #509 Be explicit that Credentials can attest to multiple identities (4 by bifurcation, br-hale)
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/509 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Generalize tree extend/truncate algorithms
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/522 
  - Revamp overview sections
    https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol/pull/520 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-architecture
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-protocol
* https://github.com/mlswg/mls-federation