Subject: [MMUSIC] Last Call: Grouping of m lines in SDP to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 15:51:06 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Multiparty Multimedia Session 
Control Working Group to consider Grouping of m lines in SDP 
<draft-ietf-mmusic-fid-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by August 2, 2002.

Files can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-fid-06.txt

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 13:55:33 +0200

SDP evolutions do not only benefit SIP but also can affect other protocols (RTSP, SAP)
I am surprised that there is no mention/comment about that.

Philippe Gentric
Software Architect
Philips MP4Net
[email-masked]
http://www.mpeg-4.philips.com

                      The IESG                                                                                                         
                      <iesg-secretary@             To:  IETF-Announce:;                                                                
                      ietf.org>                    cc:  [email-masked]                                                                
                      Sent by:                      (bcc: Philippe Gentric/MP4-SUR/CE/PHILIPS)                                         
                      mmusic-admin@iet             Subject:   [MMUSIC] Last Call: Grouping of m lines in SDP to Proposed Standard      
                      f.org                                                                                                            
                                                   Classification:                                                                     
                                                                                                                                       
                      05/07/2002 21:51                                                                                                 
                      Please respond                                                                                                   
                      to iesg