Subject: [MMUSIC] Last call: simcap and fid

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 10:48:50 -0400

FYI...

------- Forwarded Message
>To: IETF-Announce: ;
>From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
>SUBJECT: Last Call: SDP Simple Capability Declaration to Proposed Standard
>Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 13:47:14 -0400
>
>The IESG has received a request to consider SDP Simple Capability 
>Declaration <draft-andreasen-mmusic-sdp-simcap-05.txt> as a Proposed 
>Standard.  This has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product 
>of an IETF Working Group.
>
>The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
>final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
>[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by August 2, 2002.
>
>Files can be obtained via 
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andreasen-mmusic-sdp-simcap-05.txt
------- End of Forwarded Message

------- Forwarded Message
>To: IETF-Announce: ;
>From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
>SUBJECT: Last Call: Grouping of m lines in SDP to Proposed Standard
>Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 15:51:06 -0400
>
>The IESG has received a request from the Multiparty Multimedia Session 
>Control Working Group to consider Grouping of m lines in SDP 
><draft-ietf-mmusic-fid-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  
>
>The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
>final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
>[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by August 2, 2002.
>
>Files can be obtained via 
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-fid-06.txt
------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic