Subject: [MMUSIC] ALERT #1 Reading this letter changed my life!

From: Biz Biz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:17:19 -0700 (PDT)

GREETING !

Please follow the EXACT instructions and you will make over $50 000 in 3 months, just as I did. I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: A little while back, I was browsing through news groups and e-mails just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you can make thousand of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00. So I thought, "yeah right, this must be a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the six names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and address on the bottom of the list and post the article in at least 500 news groups (there are thousands). No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured, "What have I got to lose; except six stamps and $6.00 right, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. 

WELL GUESS WHAT?........Within seven days, I started getting money in the mail I was in awe. I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week I made about $31.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of more than five hundred dollars. In the third week I had considerably more than the previous week, nearly two thousand, and it is still growing! This is my fourth week and I have made a few thousand more and it is still coming rapidly. It is certainly worth the six-dollar investment and six stamps, believe it or not I have spent more on lottery with no returns. Let me explain how this works and most important, why it works.....Also, make sure you print this article out NOW, so you can get the information. 

STOP NOW: Print this article out so you can get the information you need off of it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy. Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully, and follow the simple directions and watch the money come in. It is easy, It is legal, and your investment is only $6.00 plus postage. Important: This is not a rip-off, it is decent, it is legal; and it virtually without risk– it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. It became an international business!

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and 50-thousand-dollars or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become a part of the Mail Order business. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, this money made from the mailing lists is secondary to income that is made from people like you and me asking to be included on that list. 

Here Are The Four Easy Steps To Success: 

Get six (6) separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper. "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get six (6) U.S. 1.00 bills and place one (1) inside of each of the six pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes and seal them with the dollar bill enclosed. U.S RESIDENTS must remember that when sending an envelope outside the U.S (ie: Canada) you need a 60 cents stamp. You now should have six sealed envelopes each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase with your name and address written thereon [don't forget to enclose the $1.00]. What you are doing is creating a service –THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it. Clearly, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. Therefore, I checked it out with the U.S. Postal Service (1-800-275-8777) and they confirmed !
 that it is indeed legal. 

Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses: 

[1] J. Dough 

2309 Catalpa Drive 

Dayton, Ohio 45406, USA

[2] Joy Moore 

400 S Kingsley Drive 

Los Angeles, CA 90020-3224, USA 

[3] Hussain 

103 Village Drive 

Avenel, NJ 07001, USA 

[4] Ryan Levine 

4342 Reyes Drive 

Tarzana, Ca 91356, USA 

[5] Brad Wilson 

920 Cambridge

SE, MI 49506, USA

[6] Frederic Desjardins,

#201-504 Alexander St. 

Vancouver, BC, V6A 1C7, Canada

U.S residents! **Canada and other countries: U.S International postage is a 60 cents stamp**

Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (six becomes 5, and 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list. 

Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to the original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 news groups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups). All you need is 500, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Section 1302 & 1341 of the United-States Postal Lottery Statute and the Canadian Competition Act (C-34). A legitimate service is created. Keep a copy of these directions for yourself and whenever you need money you can reuse it again. 

Please Remember: That this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to directions. Look at it this way, if you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way. 

NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. Also, it is a good practice to wrap the $1.00 bill in dark paper to avoid the risk of mail theft. So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, all members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will be moved up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving Thousand of Dollars in Cash! What an opportunity for only six-dollars ($6) one-dollar ($!) for each of the six people listed above. Send it now, add your own name to the list and you are in business. 

Directions on How To Post To News Groups: 

You do not need to retype this letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select copy from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Open a blank notepad file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the edit menu select paste. This will paste a copy of the letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the list. Save your new notepad file as a text File, if you want to do your posting in different settings, you will always have this file to go back to. Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various new groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions, mailing lists). Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scr!
 oll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You are finished You have finished your first posting. Congratulations! 

THAT'S IT. All you have to do is jump news groups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each news group. 

***REMEMBER THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! *** IT IS A MOST FOR YOU TO POST A MINIMUM OF 500.***

This letter is sent only once

---------------------------------
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better