Subject: [MMUSIC] FYI: Updated "mmusic-sdp-srcfilter" Internet Draft

From: Ross Finlayson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:32:14 -0700

Bob Quinn and I have updated, and re-submitted, the MMUSIC Internet Draft 
that describes how to specify source-filtered multicast sessions in 
SDP.  In particular, this describes how Source-Specific Multicast (SSM) 
sessions are described in SDP.  (For RTP SSM sessions, it also refers to 
the Chesterfield et al RTCP unicast feedback draft.)

Until the draft is announced in the IETF directory, you can find a copy 
online as <http://www.live.com/mmusic-sdp-srcfilter-01.txt>

This draft had been a MMUSIC work item, but it accidentally fell off our 
radar screens for a while.  I hope this will put it back on track.  If you 
have any comments, please send them to the "mmusic" mailing list.  (I won't 
be at the Yokohama meeting.)

	Ross.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:52:05 +0200 (MEST)

Ross,

looks like we got two versions of -01 now :-)

With your mail to Colin and my mail to Bob bouncing, Colin and myself
figured that we better submit a revised version of Bob's document.
Which I did.  I shall take care of the process with the I-D editor
to make sure that the right version (yours) will get posted.

Cheers,
Joerg