Subject: [MMUSIC] draft-nomura-cdi-mmusic-mupdate-00.txt

From: "Yuji Nomura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 19:27:55 -0400

Hi all,

This is an individual submission for CDI-WG and MMUSIC-WG.
Comments and questions are very welcome.

Title: SIP Event Notification for Metadata Update Protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nomura-cdi-mmusic-mupdate-00.txt

Abstract
   This document specifies an update notification protocol for metadata
   using SIP event notification. This protocol improves metadata
   coherency and efficiency between content providers and receivers by
   up-to-date notifications when metadata changes. This protocol can
   also be applied to several systems such as a streaming video
   distribution system and a web content ditsribution system.

Thank you,
-----
Yuji Nomura
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. / Columbia University

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic