Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC agenda

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:05:04 +0100 (MET)

(Sorry for a potential resend, but up to now it seems that our mail
system swallowed my earlier mail)

Please find below the agenda for the MMUSIC WG meeting in Seoul.

Colin and Joerg

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) WG
=================================================

Wednesday, 3 March 2004, 09:00 - 11:30, Crystal 1/2
---------------------------------------------------

0900    Agenda Bashing and Status Update               (Chairs, 10)

	With IESG
	draft-rajeshkumar-mmusic-gpmd-03.txt
	draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bwparam-05.txt

	With AD (update needed)
        draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-05.txt
	draft-ietf-mmusic-srcfilter-05.txt

        Misc Updates
	draft-ietf-mmusic-kmgmt-ext-10.txt
	draft-andreasen-mmusic-securityprecondition-01.txt
	draft-ietf-mmusic-anat-00.txt

	Awaiting Update
        draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-15.txt

0910	Internet Media Guides				(Manyfolks, 30)
	draft-ietf-mmusic-img-req-03.txt
	draft-nomura-mmusic-img-framework-03.txt
	(draft-luoma-mmusic-img-metadata-03.txt fyi only)
	(draft-luoma-mmusic-img-muppet-04.txt fyi only)
	(draft-luoma-mmusic-img-metadata-envelope-00.txt)

0940	SDP Security Descriptions for Media Streams	(Andreasen, 10)
	draft-ietf-mmusic-sdescriptions-03.txt
	draft-andreasen-mmusic-securityprecondition-01.txt

0950	SDP Connectivity Preconditions			(Andreasen, 10)
	draft-andreasen-mmusic-connectivityprecondition-00.txt

1000	Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)	(Rosenberg, 20)
	draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-01.txt

1020	RTSP Update					(Westerlund/Zeng, 30)
	draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-06.txt
	draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-02.txt
	draft-zeng-mmusic-map-ice-rtsp-00.txt

1050	Temporal References within URIs			(Parker, 10)
	draft-pfeiffer-temporal-fragments-02.txt

1100	Wrap up						(chairs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

				NOTE WELL

All statements related to the activities of the IETF and addressed to the
IETF are subject to all provisions of Section 10 of RFC 2026, which
grants to the IETF and its participants certain licenses and rights in
such statements.

Such statements include verbal statements in IETF meetings, as well as
written and electronic communications made at any time or place, which
are addressed to

    - the IETF plenary session,
    - any IETF working group or portion thereof,
    - the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
    - the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
    - any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself,
      any working group or design team list, or any other list
      functioning under IETF auspices,
    - the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

Statements made outside of an IETF meeting, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF activity,
group or function, are not subject to these provisions.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic