Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] RE: Comments on IMG framework -02

From: Yuji Nomura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 20:17:44 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

UNSUBSCRIBE operation is a straightforward mechanism to cancel an
subscription and may be useful in some cases.

However, as Rod said, when SUBSCRIBE operation has an expiration
information about the subscription, it provides complete operation
to start and finish the subscription.

Since the framework draft should cover general model for IMGs,
it is better to keep the operations set minimum and give additional
information about implementation options such as unsubscription.

In conclusion, I agree on Rod's opinion.

Regards,
-----
Yuji Nomura

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic