Subject: [MMUSIC] New version of the RTSP specification

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:21:20 +0100

Hi,

A few minutes ago we submitted version 6 of the updated RTSP 
specificaiton. Using the last minutes as usual. There are a significiant 
amount of changes in this version. At the same time it also resolves a 
lot of the issues. Now the amount of open issues not addressed at all 
are rahter few. Therefore I would now recommend people to start reading 
it. I know it is a thick bastard, however we are in need of review.

Until it is available from the IETF it can be fetched here:
Text Version:
http://standards.ericsson.net/westerlund/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-06.txt

PDF Version:
http://standards.ericsson.net/westerlund/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-06.pdf

I plan to have both a WG presentation and have an offline meeting to 
discuss the remaining issues. I will try to get out a agenda for the 
offline meeting before the meeting starts.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic