Subject: [MMUSIC] Updated RTSP and NAT draft

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:32:41 +0100

Hi,

Thomas and I have submitted a new version of the RTSP and NAT draft. 
Until it becomes available at IETF you can fetch it here:
http://standards.ericsson.net/westerlund/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-02.txt

The following changes in regards to the previous version has been done:
    - Added requirements section, per discussions during IETF 58.
    - Delegated the discussion on using ICE for RTSP to a separate
      draft.
    - Removed all the solutions proposal in regards protocol changing
      mechanism.

There are still more required on this draft, especially in regards to 
ALGs. Input is very welcome.

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic