Subject: [MMUSIC] Agenda items for Seoul

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:55:41 +0000

Folks,

We have requested one agenda slot for MMUSIC at the 59th IETF in Seoul. If
you wish agenda time, please contact the chairs by the end of this week.

Colin

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:35:25 +0000

> you wish agenda time, please contact the chairs by the end of this 

To date, we have received agenda requests to discuss specification of 
time in URI queries and fragments, ICE, and the updated RTSP 
specification. If you wish to request agenda time to discuss another 
subject, please contact the working group chairs immediately.

Colin